[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

"
Serge91 wrote:

What i was trying to say is that, apart from the 6l, you probably can't upgrade a lot the dps even if you wanted to spend a lot of money: you almost have reached the top end for this build. I suppose you have already the top chaos mod on the wand; probably the only upgrade you can do is to find a similar wand but with even multiplier? Surely chaos damage and rats+snake gives some good damage. But i dunno how to increase the damage even further... maybe i'm understimating a bit the damage, though. The only way is to try it :p

Best possible roll on wand is chaos, crit, attack speed and crit multi. Realistically you're gonna get either attack speed or crit multi though unless you get extremely lucky.

Also, I recently got the KB explosion enchant on my rat's nest and seeing how it goes, you can see it in action on the pale council video. Other than that, I plan on getting crit multi on my amulet.

The 6L might have more impact than you'd think in boss fights, since I could use conc effect which double-dips the poison on the explosions.

"
Serge91 wrote:

By the way, what's your crit chance and multi with all buffs on?

83% before the diamond flask which brings it to an effective 97% I think. Crit multi without any crit multi on gear is 275%.
why no voidheart instead of snakebites?

edit: what a dummy, voidheart states "MELEE attacks"
Last edited by tufferugli on Jun 19, 2016, 6:29:56 PM
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
Serge91 wrote:

What i was trying to say is that, apart from the 6l, you probably can't upgrade a lot the dps even if you wanted to spend a lot of money: you almost have reached the top end for this build. I suppose you have already the top chaos mod on the wand; probably the only upgrade you can do is to find a similar wand but with even multiplier? Surely chaos damage and rats+snake gives some good damage. But i dunno how to increase the damage even further... maybe i'm understimating a bit the damage, though. The only way is to try it :p

Best possible roll on wand is chaos, crit, attack speed and crit multi. Realistically you're gonna get either attack speed or crit multi though unless you get extremely lucky.

Also, I recently got the KB explosion enchant on my rat's nest and seeing how it goes, you can see it in action on the pale council video. Other than that, I plan on getting crit multi on my amulet.

The 6L might have more impact than you'd think in boss fights, since I could use conc effect which double-dips the poison on the explosions.

"
Serge91 wrote:

By the way, what's your crit chance and multi with all buffs on?

83% before the diamond flask which brings it to an effective 97% I think. Crit multi without any crit multi on gear is 275%.

I see. So i was wondering for the lab: even without much life regen, is the movemetn speed so strong for the various traps? 150%ms is surely fuckin huge and the life pool is very good, but sometimes there are deadly trap combos in the lab.

Another question: what is the best order for ascendancy bonuses in your opinion?

Also. I wonder why you use the diamond flask. I think 83% crit chance base is fuckin huge. But, are PC generated easily with those ascendancy points when spamming KB? Or do you use another thing to generate them?

I'm leveling a new chara. I think that leveling with EK is better, at least for normal difficulty. I don't like very much Essence Drain before the endgame honestly.
"
Serge91 wrote:

I see. So i was wondering for the lab: even without much life regen, is the movemetn speed so strong for the various traps? 150%ms is surely fuckin huge and the life pool is very good, but sometimes there are deadly trap combos in the lab.

This build has regen as well as life flasks, so trap combos are rarely an issue.

"
Another question: what is the best order for ascendancy bonuses in your opinion?

1. Unstable Infusion
2. Deadly Infusion
3. Noxious Strike
4. Toxic Delivery

"
Also. I wonder why you use the diamond flask. I think 83% crit chance base is fuckin huge. But, are PC generated easily with those ascendancy points when spamming KB? Or do you use another thing to generate them?

Firstly it's a nice DPS increase (especially with toxic delivery), and secondly consistent crits let you one-shot packs reliably which increases clearspeed.

Power charges are mostly generated by KB with Unstable Infusion, the lower your crit chance the more often you'll be at max charges. But if they go down, they go back up fairly quickly as you can see in the Plataeu and Gorge videos.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jun 20, 2016, 2:34:11 PM
"
Novalisk wrote:
"
Serge91 wrote:

This build has regen as well as life flasks, so trap combos are rarely an issue.

"

1. Unstable Infusion
2. Deadly Infusion
3. Noxious Strike
4. Toxic Delivery

"

Firstly it's a nice DPS increase (especially with toxic delivery), and secondly consistent crits let you one-shot packs reliably which increases clearspeed.

Power charges are mostly generated by KB with Unstable Infusion, the lower your crit chance the more often you'll be at max charges. But if they go down, they go back up fairly quickly as you can see in the Plataeu and Gorge videos.

Thank you mate, you are very kind.

I think some of my answers deserves to be put in the opening post. Especially the order of ascendancy points.
Good idea.

Updated the leveling section with more info as well.
Do you generate frenzy charges by manually casting frenzy? You seem to have no problem sustaining frenzy in your video, so I may be missing something. If you cast manually, I wonder if it'd be possible to auto generate frenzy charges somehow (either via blood dance boots, blasphemy/poacher's mark, or a herald w/curseonhit/poacher's) without giving up too much defense.

This looks like a really cool build; I'm going to try it.
Who crafts chaos dmg on rings/ammy/ wand?
For all your "Help" needs, Please post in the Help Forum
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/gameplay-help
Mean people suck! So be nice to one another & smile often!!! =)
"
Adric17 wrote:
Do you generate frenzy charges by manually casting frenzy? You seem to have no problem sustaining frenzy in your video, so I may be missing something. If you cast manually, I wonder if it'd be possible to auto generate frenzy charges somehow (either via blood dance boots, blasphemy/poacher's mark, or a herald w/curseonhit/poacher's) without giving up too much defense.

This looks like a really cool build; I'm going to try it.

Blood rage mate. Gives also good life leech and super attack speed other than frenzy on kill.

"
Armadura wrote:
Who crafts chaos dmg on rings/ammy/ wand?

For rings/ammy, it's Elreon (lv7 i think). For wands surely Catarina, but i don't know if you can craft chaos damage on wand... you simply have to buy/drop one with already a decent chaos damage mod on.
Last edited by Serge91 on Jun 22, 2016, 1:19:07 AM
Yes, Elreon level 7 for chaos damage on jewelry.

There's no way to get chaos damage on a wand outside of drops/trading/trying to craft it via alteration orbs on an ilvl 83+ wand. You can get by with a high crit+attack speed/crit multi wand or an Obliteration until you get it.

If you wanna know how rare the chaos damage weapon affix is, I burned like 400 alteration orbs trying to craft it.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jun 22, 2016, 4:08:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info