[2.4] Chaos Wander Assassin - Fast clear, tanky, ALL map mods

may master meta craft this and make (probably) the best wand for this build in prophecy, i guess?
You don't want phys on your wand, because we aren't running vaal pact (yay regen) and wanna stay carefree with reflect. The best suffixes for this build's wand are chaos damage, crit, attack speed, and crit multi.

Like this, but with better rolls:

That said your wand can work with this build just fine, you'll just have to pick up vaal pact to deal with reflect.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 9, 2016, 3:59:31 AM
Hey dude, would you mind quickly checking my gear? I'm not really sure what to upgrade atm. Of course my wand could be far better but there is literally NONE on prophecy (atleast on poe.trade) that are better. I'm gonna put DoT on it when my mate comes online, but apart from my wand i don't really know what to upgrade, i feel like at this point my damage is absolutely fine, i have no trouble killing any boss so far (Abyss,Plaza etc) but the only problem i have really is getting randomly one shot (very rarely happens). but yeah, that's about it. My jewells could be upgraded but i was just wondering if there is anything else that's more important before i spend 1ex per jewel. Thanks for answering mate.
Other than a better wand, you could get:

1. An amulet with crit multi

2. Rat's nest with KB damage/additional explosions enchant

3. More life on your rare pieces of gear

4. Overcapped resists for ele weakness maps if you haven't

5. Adrenaline (movement speed) suffix on one of your flasks, two evasion suffixes can't be active at once.

6. Movement speed/crit enchant on your boots

7. Temp chains on your snakebite, it's better than +1 gems for this build

8. You could also switch the curse setup on your boots with an immortal call CWDT setup
how much did your wand cost you?
2 exalts for the current one.
Last edited by Novalisk on Jul 10, 2016, 12:15:29 PM
"
Novalisk wrote:
2 exalts for the current one.

oh cool. picked this up for 1ex but wasnt sure on prices
when did you change the skill tree and why did you do that phase acrobatics and mana keystones was bad ? i dont get it this is for more hp ?
The tree hasn't been changed in a while, are you sure you're looking at the correct one? (level 93 linked in the OP)
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBALDYotmEosgUB5n1b1nwaoxMjha_JpW00WHiyAxVS3aCjDa1SInT62NwUhEvAx42PR9BnapsjGKstMUM8sLs2-elywW1KltsCEcGjb8ajXn28YrQ0PLhUUfUI1smQzaP-mNDMHw31OdUMHF_-1Ls8NVcQI197T8k_d2olS5JUYfLI_b_3kt4Bx6nm02So4o6QnWe7g7PFfzF73oNjdN-W6-HdiSdfXUAXk4q459noGJa_roZjkz_I9NKfe2DQzGPYAguwzPawY1-WhouU3TtzZjTbwUt6mJ673XLvqewq2VNxIK9NorwR37pRjIyEJLZhrxv

this one 2 days ago i am leveling and building your guide and this changed today man

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYBAABeAdwFLQW1B5kILgzyDY0PqxCSFr8ZjiPTI_YkiyaVKlsuUzB8MjI1kjY9N9Q-z0MxQzZEDUcGR35JE0lRSn1Mjkz_TZJN404qUUdS7FVLWfBaGluvXEBh4mKsY0NlTWqMbAhsjG1sbydvO3BSdO11nnXLd-N4DXn2fXWEooTFhNmHdofLidOJ4Iw2jX2Nfo2_j2CP-pMfmmqbtZ2qotmjiqXLplenm6lusNi0xbVItfK3trxvvTa95r6nwBrC7MMzwzrIFM8V0NDTb9N-1CPYvdmG2sHb590N45_mWOpi7T_tg-4O73rw1fGK8uH1b_aj_MX-j_66?accountName=datbabykilla&characterName=dbk

see ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info