2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

Okay I am now level 43 and the build could be fun, but the extremely long casting time, even with spell echo is often killing me, as enemies manage to strike before my first cast is even out. I already died 74 times and 54 deaths have been before I defeated malachai.

Can you please tell me, how you played before end-game? I am really struggling bad.
TwitchTV: http://www.twitch.tv/akumanotsubasa
Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/AkumaNoTsubasa
Please use http://pobb.in for your guides instead of pastebin!
get some Evasion or Armor on your items.On early level, ES is s**.
Your build seemed like alot of fun and it gave me a chance to use the new Beast Fur Shawl so I converted it into a CI build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQVCDXwN0Q5ID8QRLREvEZYTNRXXFy8XpBslG8gc3B0UIG4qCypTKwosnCymLL8tHzLRNAo3ZjeDO3w8BT1fQZZFR0ZSSVFJsUuuTLNQMFF0UlNV1lZjV8ld8l9qY0NknWTnZlRrem0ZcFJwu3yDf8aApIKbhXuGronTjDaOZI7pjxqPRo_6kNaTJ5Ugl5WX9Jo7n9-hL6Kjppmm66cIrrOycLQMtvq4yr6KwGbBxcHzyL_K08_d0B_Q0ND11AfVptfP2VvbXtyN34rfsOOE6QLquuvu6_XsGOw47TzvfO-I7-vw1fGK8h33pvk3-tL8TA==

It works decently, I must admit I did not notice that your Carcass was a +1 and your empower was lvl 4, so our dps is not exactly the same. :)

I am pretty sure the life version is better with a limited budget, but with endgame CI gear it might be better.

Anyways, thanks alot for the idear.
Looks good
"
Okay I am now level 43 and the build could be fun, but the extremely long casting time, even with spell echo is often killing me, as enemies manage to strike before my first cast is even out. I already died 74 times and 54 deaths have been before I defeated malachai.

Can you please tell me, how you played before end-game? I am really struggling bad.

It comes down to player skill at this point man. Vortex is a super strong leveling skill. You can combine it with frost bolt for bosses if you're having issues, but yea. I leveled to around level 35 with frost bolt and then switched over to vortex (which I had been leveling since 28).
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Plimmer wrote:
Your build seemed like alot of fun and it gave me a chance to use the new Beast Fur Shawl so I converted it into a CI build.

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAQVCDXwN0Q5ID8QRLREvEZYTNRXXFy8XpBslG8gc3B0UIG4qCypTKwosnCymLL8tHzLRNAo3ZjeDO3w8BT1fQZZFR0ZSSVFJsUuuTLNQMFF0UlNV1lZjV8ld8l9qY0NknWTnZlRrem0ZcFJwu3yDf8aApIKbhXuGronTjDaOZI7pjxqPRo_6kNaTJ5Ugl5WX9Jo7n9-hL6Kjppmm66cIrrOycLQMtvq4yr6KwGbBxcHzyL_K08_d0B_Q0ND11AfVptfP2VvbXtyN34rfsOOE6QLquuvu6_XsGOw47TzvfO-I7-vw1fGK8h33pvk3-tL8TA==

It works decently, I must admit I did not notice that your Carcass was a +1 and your empower was lvl 4, so our dps is not exactly the same. :)

I am pretty sure the life version is better with a limited budget, but with endgame CI gear it might be better.

Anyways, thanks alot for the idear.

i have a nice Beast Fur Shawl too, and i like your CI build got any hints?

like how many ES should i have before conversion etc
how do you use both golems at the same time. im having a heck of a time trying to figure it out.
"
how do you use both golems at the same time. im having a heck of a time trying to figure it out.

Liege of the Primordial ascendancy passive.

Just finished normal with this build, been dual wielding Storm Prisons and leveling with Vortex since lv28, it going pretty good. I don't feel like I crit tho, even with 5 power charges from wands constantly up. Now at lv38 and Curse on Hit I'll probably go for something other than Assassins, was thinking of Frostbite. As for leveling (freezing pulse -> ice nova -> vortex) I tried to go in somewhat that order: aoe nodes, spell dmg, mana regen(just Quick Recovery), some crit and that +30dex because of poor gear. Disregarded life until act 4 when having 650 life started to be a bit of a problem, quickly resolved because I had already went for that templar passives area (Elementalist, Retribution etc).

Now I'm starting Cruel, got a 5 link, some better rings, I'm sitting at 1100 life and 1300 tooltip dps and everything seems to be in great order, having fun with the build. Next priority I guess is to actually start using Lightning Warp insted of Quicksilver flasks.
Lightning warp deals lightning damage which again can shocked mobs for extra damage but I will not recommend it until you got LVL 20 Less Duration + Rapid Decay.
Im using
just for it and this
for extra 30% increased damage.

After playing around with this build, I prefer drop off some life's node on Templar / Marauder tree and respect into Acrobatic + Phase.
Also, crit build is only viable option for this. Without crit, this build is slow ass*.

"
N4Z wrote:
Lightning warp deals lightning damage which again can shocked mobs for extra damage but I will not recommend it until you got LVL 20 Less Duration + Rapid Decay.
Im using
just for it and this
for extra 30% increased damage.

After playing around with this build, I prefer drop off some life's node on Templar / Marauder tree and respect into Acrobatic + Phase.
Also, crit build is only viable option for this. Without crit, this build is slow ass*.

I was thinking of using a taming as well. It's a lot more than 30% damage once you get prolif.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info