2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

How about elemental reflect monster/map ?
"
Sinnerrr wrote:

You roll over reflect maps.

If you're worried about reflect or want to take this to hardcore you just replace pendulum with the 50% reduced reflected damage node.

Ezpz.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
Sinnerrr wrote:

You roll over reflect maps.

If you're worried about reflect or want to take this to hardcore you just replace pendulum with the 50% reduced reflected damage node.

Ezpz.

Thanks man !
Excuse me.
Medicine,the Writhin jar.
Why to equip?
Can we use Divinarius Imperial Skean dagger for main weapons ?
"
Sinnerrr wrote:
Can we use Divinarius Imperial Skean dagger for main weapons ?

you can but they're a lot less DPS than wands.

"
Yangyan55 wrote:
Excuse me.
Medicine,the Writhin jar.
Why to equip?

They create worms that explode from herald of ice. They're a great way to add damage.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jun 25, 2016, 7:18:31 AM
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
tiwitoh wrote:
Great guide and really funny to play... i can't seem to get above 80k dps... no idea how you got to 200k... impossible for me ...

Jewels and the level 4 empower add a lot of DPS. That along with the cast speed and crit/crit multi/spell damage from wands.

maybee it's worth to highlight this near the DPS screenshoot in the guide (i mean the fact that it's from +4 gems with empower and +1 on chest)

it can seem to be pretty misguiding otherwise
Last edited by alexda84 on Jun 25, 2016, 2:25:29 PM
"
alexda84 wrote:
"
Simplesim45 wrote:
"
tiwitoh wrote:
Great guide and really funny to play... i can't seem to get above 80k dps... no idea how you got to 200k... impossible for me ...

Jewels and the level 4 empower add a lot of DPS. That along with the cast speed and crit/crit multi/spell damage from wands.

maybee it's worth to highlight this near the DPS screenshoot in the guide (i mean the fact that it's from +4 gems with empower and +1 on chest)

it can seem to be pretty misguiding otherwise

I don't see how it's misguiding. I posted my items and I posted the DPS I get with those items. People shouldn't expect to get this DPS without the same item investment. However the mechanic is the same with worse gear, you just might not be able to clear T15 bosses, but who cares? It clears all maps so fast anyway.
Hey man, no questions or anything like that. First time I'm posting, just wanted to say two things.

One, great build. I am having A LOT of fun playing this build. I only get to play 2 or so hours and this build has been a lot of fun. I don't really expect to take it into the endgame game stuff, but I have never really played PoE that long anyways so no matter.

Two, I don't have that much currency. If I want, can I play without those chest pieces that are required for the build? Or will it force me to stop playing at some point in time?

Either way, thanks for the build and thanks for all the help you provide.
Carcass is an option.You can invest on 2 Divinarus
Spoiler
to have extra AOE and also 5 link chest. 5L Chest is pretty cheap or even Tabu which can carry you to 70. I prefer tabu over 2 Divinarus.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info