[2.3] Korago's Earthquake Slayer - Budget league starter with deathless atziri

"
Ekochaos wrote:
could you run Carcass Jack with this build? pros and cons? too squishy?

I don't feel like carcass jack is a strong chest on this build for the simple reason that slayer provides a massive amount of AoE by itself, you get more than enough AoE with slayer and the increased area gem so it simply isn't needed. You could by all means run it but I would recommend a strong armor chest over it
Koragodk love you this build is good
and pls give me full three for axes ( 90 lvl)
or someone if can :) very thanks love you all
"
Adach1992 wrote:
Koragodk love you this build is good
and pls give me full three for axes ( 90 lvl)
or someone if can :) very thanks love you all

Thank you for the kind words, I have added an axes spec under the "Skill Tree and Ascendancy priority" section, after 90 just fill in the rest of the "life sqaure"
Ye ye thanks dude :) i buy atziri axe soon thats why i need that :)
i have 110k dps with atziri favour

but some times i die one shot :P ineed change armor i using reccomend chaos armor
Hi

Love this build. Currently on level 47.

How do you maintain Mana.

I lose sight that I need mana.

Ok Found Mana nodes.
Last edited by jgundlach on Jul 19, 2016, 2:12:20 PM
"
jgundlach wrote:
Hi

Love this build. Currently on level 47.

How do you maintain Mana.

I lose sight that I need mana.

Ok Found Mana nodes.

What I did was get the physical mana leech onto my gloves and it runs fine lol, mana issues stopped at around 60 ish for me. (Because of gloves)
Is it also possible for you to post a screenshot of your defense stats? Kinda wondering what your armor/res are standing at.
Hi

I'm currently level 91.

How do i enable my Frenzy charges with this build. "Blood Rage" gem needs to be enabled.

Fortify i get from jumping around with leap.

The i went one step further got myself Armour of 1700 and helmet of 600 odd. Total over 5000

I still die to those overgrown Ostriches when the explode after they get killed.(Some humor, don't know offhand there names) I think i have the answer here I need to Leap Jump into them.

Last question ring Voidheart how can you get more benefit from the ring.
I see when i leap a lot around and jump on top of monsters, at stage the turn green and sometimes not?

THe above Ring can even have more DPS with other skill gems enabled? Anyone out there has the answer.
Last edited by jgundlach on Jul 26, 2016, 3:25:04 AM
"
CaptSkillzz wrote:
Is it also possible for you to post a screenshot of your defense stats? Kinda wondering what your armor/res are standing at.

Dont know how to attach screen shots.

Armor is over 5000.
Res all about 100 plus, not for Chaos.
Last edited by jgundlach on Jul 28, 2016, 5:45:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info