2.3.0f Patch Notes

my wife left me
me left wife my
All these people complaining about fps drops, it might be time to upgrade your computers.
I only had the initial prophecy release bugs that have been patched out.
"
All these people complaining about fps drops, it might be time to upgrade your computers.

great comment, really observant, now go read those thread see how many people saying "my computer is top notch and I still crash"? that's a lot actually
"

lol this guy

my PC eats almost every game for lunch maxed out, yet POE acts as if I am trying to run a game from the year 2046 and pc my is 30 years behind
I am the world's best path of exile player, I strong I kill all monster with amazing power
"

Because people complaining about bad FPS = their PC sucks and need to upgrade.

K got it.

I'm also having some FPS drop everytime I start PoE, then it stabilizes back. My PC can run Fallout 4 on Ultra setting I.E everything maxed with 60 FPS, so please tell me again that I need to upgrade my PC?
Last edited by eralduspr on Jun 12, 2016, 3:40:37 PM
I know you have a schedule and priority for fixing certain bugs first,
but I still have to crash once before completing the loading process,
which takes twice as long... thank you.

extra prophecys yea thats fine, unique items whatever,
I know this wis on the docket before other bugs showed up and you
might as well just press on with releases.

but I take so much longer to load than before, and always have to crash
once before I get to play. So work on that. add that shit to the schedule.

edit: lol post above me about fps: my fps ranges between 40 and 110 its not the problem.
this game is pretty weird about bugs... I take forever to load then my fs is fine.
I am forced to crash then my fps is fine. ggg cant be blamed for network latency most of the
time.
Last edited by AgnosiousD on Jun 11, 2016, 10:15:07 PM
I became the wife.
My wife right me
"
Because people complaining about bad FPS = their PC sucks and need to upgrade.

K got it.

Incorrect. I have a brand new Asus quad core, 3.3GHz, 12GB RAM, 1TB HDD & Radeon graphics. So please tell me again that my computer which ran PoE with no issues at all before the latest patch needs replacing now.

The FPS reduction is real.
Last edited by BloodWynne on Jun 12, 2016, 6:25:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info