Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

2.3.0f Patch Notes

When is there going to be a fix for Raider being totally broken...?
Just so you know, this didn't address this issue:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1669096/

We were all able to play before Prophecy began.
nice
Last edited by Lifeleaker on Jun 10, 2016, 4:47:34 AM
I haven't had CTDs since forever in this game. It must have been beta the last time. But now after Prophecy I've had it three times. I don't use blade vortex. I think there's still a crash bug in there.
Is the issue that got resolved here with Blade Vortex the one that was causing crashes when used by monsters?

I think its monsters using it that caused the handful of crashes I have suffered since prophecy launched... They were the only 'new' thing on my screen, so one does have to presume a bit
Still getting random instance crashes and losing my map/instance. This time was in a T4 Overgrown Shrine, SG gateway.

Disappointed....

Edit; using bladefall trap
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
Last edited by Bjorn_Angannon on Jun 10, 2016, 5:18:33 AM
My wife and son left me
Now I can stuck/not responding freeze in area like barrack :v
Add Sarn freeze to the loop upon reconnect, so I have to wait 3x longer than good old PoE start-up just to process the story. Impressive.
Yeah, it wasn't us using BV it was those idiot monsters. Can't handle the skill. My whole game slowed down as soon as one of those buggers showed up, even offscreen sometimes.

I haven't played since patch, any improvements would be nice. I think my game crashed 1 or 2X in years since I started playing. Since 2.3? Maybe that many times a day.
Censored.
HORRIBLE FPS SPIKES since prophecy .... unplayable online game ever

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info