PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
AugustXD wrote:
Is it real to make script work in other language client?

Possible in theory, but it requires a lot of work and precise knowledge of the other language's wording. I (personally) will not do that. Maybe someone else wants to though.
Will this be updated soon for 2.5?
"

That basically means uniques, right? Did something break that I am not aware of?

Regarding uniques: The python script that is used to grab wiki info and convert it into data files for the script does not work at the moment because the wiki changed how they format things. The python script was not written by me, the last authors no longer edit them and consequently I need some time to figure out what I need to change and if I should even adjust some basic functionalities.

I spent time on that today and will hopefully finish it tomorrow, but I can't promise anything yet.
Just a quick question, saw your last reply, but haven't bothered to look through all the posts. Does this work now in Breach league, or?
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"

That basically means uniques, right? Did something break that I am not aware of?

Regarding uniques: The python script that is used to grab wiki info and convert it into data files for the script does not work at the moment because the wiki changed how they format things. The python script was not written by me, the last authors no longer edit them and consequently I need some time to figure out what I need to change and if I should even adjust some basic functionalities.

I spent time on that today and will hopefully finish it tomorrow, but I can't promise anything yet.

Yes sir, I was referring to the new items and item changes. Thanks for everything you do!
"
Popmycherry wrote:
Just a quick question, saw your last reply, but haven't bothered to look through all the posts. Does this work now in Breach league, or?

Using it on rares should work just fine. Special essence mod lines that are not just higher values of regular mods (like Boots: Drops Burning Ground while moving, dealing 2500 Fire Damage per second) will be blank and not counted into prefix/suffix, because I have not enough information about that.

Unique info is not updated yet but will follow soon.
To anyone waiting for an update:

It turned out rewriting most of the python script made more sense. I'm making progress steadily, but it's soon midnight for me and I won't be able to finish it today. Please be patient for a little longer.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
Popmycherry wrote:

Using it on rares should work just fine. Special essence mod lines that are not just higher values of regular mods (like Boots: Drops Burning Ground while moving, dealing 2500 Fire Damage per second) will be blank and not counted into prefix/suffix, because I have not enough information about that.

Unique info is not updated yet but will follow soon.

Oh, okay, eeh, I used the script last in Prophecy, and it worked fine. Do I need to copy the one you have made in the first post? Cus I tried the one I had, and it didn't even work on rares etc. I mainly use it to check out weapon DPS, as it's a hassle to do all that math -.-
"
Popmycherry wrote:

Oh, okay, eeh, I used the script last in Prophecy, and it worked fine. Do I need to copy the one you have made in the first post? Cus I tried the one I had, and it didn't even work on rares etc. I mainly use it to check out weapon DPS, as it's a hassle to do all that math -.-

You need to download a new version, the link is in the opening post. GGG changed a few technical specifications shortly before 2.5 which caused the script to not recognize the game window anymore.
Is there any way to iplement currency ratios base on data of either of those sites ?

http://currency.poe.trade/ or http://poe.ninja/bsc/currency

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info