PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

================================
from aRTy42 and Eruyome
* Updated Uniques for PoE v2.5.
* Uniques now only show those values on the right side that actually have a range to roll. This should simplify comparing your rolls.
* The method of pulling the unique data was changed, so a few errors might have slipped in. Please report any errors you find.
* Items now show pseudo mods below the affix details (by Eruyome). Update autohotkey if you get an error about a nonexisting function StrReplace (in that case your AHK installation is more than 1.5 years old).
* Included the name change of the "Armory Map" to "Armoury Map".
* Fixed a bug that caused item flavour text or usage hints to appear at the bottom line in some cases.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Dec 12, 2016, 12:29:36 PM
"
WesolyFarmer wrote:
Is there any way to iplement currency ratios base on data of either of those sites ?

http://currency.poe.trade/ or http://poe.ninja/bsc/currency

I'm not really familiar with including real time web data. You could ask the people who build the TradeMacro based on this script though:

TradeMacro forum thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1757730
TradeMacro GitHub page: https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro
For anyone having issues getting the AdditionalMacros.txt to work, run the script as Administrator lol

(thanks again arty)
If you get an error about a nonexisting function StrReplace, update autohotkey (in that case your AHK installation is more than 1.5 years old). I added that to the script's patch notes aswell now.

The unique "Prismatic Eclipse" is missing two mods in the 2.5.00 release, because they were missing on the wiki page and thus the data output. It is fixed on the wiki and for the next script release.

"
girth wrote:
For anyone having issues getting the AdditionalMacros.txt to work, run the script as Administrator lol

(thanks again arty)

I added our findings to the opening post :)
Does anyone know what the numbers in brackets mean here?

Spoiler
"
Millennium wrote:
Does anyone know what the numbers in brackets mean here?

Those are about item levels.

The whole line is:

<full mod text> <roll range for your tier> (<itemlevel required for your tier>) <total roll range> (<item level required for max tier>) T<tier> Prefix/Suffix

The first affix line for example reads, in full wording:

The item's mod is "+32 to Strength". This mod is a suffix and you got a tier 5 roll.
Within tier 5 the mods roll range is 28-32 and tier 5 can be rolled starting with item level 44.
The total roll range of the mod is 8-55 (from lowest tier lowest roll to highest tier highest roll). Items can get tier 1 starting with item level 82. [Edit, messed up phrasing] The item type, so belts in this case, can get this mod as tier 1 starting with item level 82.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Dec 13, 2016, 9:00:53 PM
Hey man, this macro seems amazing but even when I open the game through client.exe I get PoE exe name mismatch. The thing that is running is called PathOfExile_x64.exe instead of PathOfExile.exe. I was looking for a way to change this in the settings or something but I can't find anything? Thanks a bunch!
================================
from aRTy42
* Updated maps and divination cards with wiki info.
* Added gem quality info to cast while channeling.
* Fixed a bug that sometimes caused item types of rares to be mismatched if their randomly assigned name contained a keyword for that item type.
* Corrected the data for the unique "Prismatic Eclipse" that was missing two mods in the last release.
"
Arrezz wrote:
Hey man, this macro seems amazing but even when I open the game through client.exe I get PoE exe name mismatch. The thing that is running is called PathOfExile_x64.exe instead of PathOfExile.exe. I was looking for a way to change this in the settings or something but I can't find anything? Thanks a bunch!

Are you using a recent version? The script supports the four following exe names since script version 2.4.05 (released a day after GGG made the corresponding update):

PathOfExile.exe
PathOfExileSteam.exe
PathOfExile_x64.exe
PathOfExile_x64Steam.exe

Try the latest version. If something still won't work, please report what issues you are experiencing.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Dec 13, 2016, 4:57:36 PM
"
aRTy42 wrote:
Items can get tier 1 starting with item level 82.

isn't that value of 82 rather the tier required to roll the max value given?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info