Enki's Temp League Builds

"
_Saranghaeyo_ wrote:
Damn! Congrats ^^

Back to back 100's :o

Thanks! I think i have a serious problem.

Current project added, let's see how far this char gets.
twitch.tv/enki91
Updated with my current project. Shaper down, not the fastest but it was deathless.
twitch.tv/enki91
Wasn't really confident with Uber Atziri but failed to find a service, so just gave it a try.
Not deathless like Shaper, but hey it worked!

twitch.tv/enki91
Updated with my last build for the league. Didn't really play at all for the last two weeks or longer, don't feel like pushing solo 100 with this packsize and beachheads are boring.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added current Bestiary char.
twitch.tv/enki91
Added my ED char. Done everything except Uber Elder with it, now it's time for something new.
twitch.tv/enki91
Updated with current SSF char. Still going strong, should hit 97 today.
twitch.tv/enki91

Third Inpulsa's 6L, now time go get another Locus of Corruption. Also got my Lv21 Vaal Arc today :)
twitch.tv/enki91
Found/crafted some gear improvements, perfectly Wise Oak balanced now and finally hit 98! Atlas almost set up for Shaped Mansions to 100, should be a smooth sail. Also got my Elders Orb but honestly don't even plan to use it.

My third Inpulsa's survived the corruption altar aswell, but not with the desired outcome. Got another Inpulsa's drop, hopefully that one will get that +1. Also found my first SSF Watcher's Eye and it's actually usable for me, even tho not the mod I hoped for.

twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Jun 22, 2018, 5:12:24 AM
Hit 99 yesterday and crafted some upgrades on the way, still Wise Oak capped. Currently trying to craft a nice penetration amulet. Also my 4th Inpulsa sixlinked and I got some more toys to corrupt in Temple:

Speaking of Temple, got this from Sparring Room like it is, no tempests or vaal orbs involved:

twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info