Enki's Temp League Builds

Added first Essence League build and restructured the thread a bit.
twitch.tv/enki91
Optimized tree for the Barrage char and got a top roll Lioneye's Glare. Gonna work on getting jewels now and then refine gear with perfect stuff. Build is going really strong, should be able to kill Shaper if i don't lag too much in there.
twitch.tv/enki91
Last edited by Enki91 on Sep 9, 2016, 11:31:59 AM
Refined Barrage tree, got a 6l queen and a very lucky vaal on my snakebites. A few more levels and i will attempt Shaper. DPS should be no problem, just a question if i can dodge enough with assumingly high lag in there.
twitch.tv/enki91
Doing some decent progress on the Barrager. Bought some new gear and updated flasks, also refined the tree and ascendancy points a bit. Hit Lv91 overnight and doing challenges since. Unfortunately died 4x to screen freezing, otherwise would be halfway to Lv92 already.
twitch.tv/enki91
Hit Lv92 and finished 36 challenges. Gotta lay the Barrage char on ice for a while and roll something NON BLADE VORTEX to farm guardians a uber lab for a while.
twitch.tv/enki91
"
Enki91 wrote:
Hit Lv92 and finished 36 challenges. Gotta lay the Barrage char on ice for a while and roll something NON BLADE VORTEX to farm guardians a uber lab for a while.

Non BV? You are a brave soul. Congrats on 36! I'm way behind, can't seem to get my Remnants to cooperate so no 4-Essence or some of the Remnant Only ones.

Shaper fight looks heavily mechanical so I definitely think you will be okay. Something that my group has talked about was also the use of an Aquamarine Flask (but we are far from ready atm). Haven't tested to see if it's too cheesy or could provide some extra protections.
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
Thanks! I'm having the same problem with corrupting essences, although got the 4x essence one done on first try with a bit luck. I consider this one the hardest challenge this time, or maybe Div Cards since buying them all will be hell.

Added my current project, an Aegis EQ Gladiator to hopefully farm some guardians and do the endgame grinds. Just need a few more levels.
twitch.tv/enki91
Got the Gladiator to 90, pretty much done with the build for now. Only going to use it for specific bosses for the challenge. Gonna work out a new build while prolly playing with the Barrager for a while in hopes of getting the last Warbands or Essence of Horror done.
twitch.tv/enki91
Holy fuck that BoR...

I'll keep an eye out for Horror. Essences seem quite common in Atziri zones actually. What Warbands do you need?
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Holy fuck that BoR...

I'll keep an eye out for Horror. Essences seem quite common in Atziri zones actually. What Warbands do you need?

Thanks! All renegades except Kalria and Lokan. Still haven't even run a single Overgrown Ruin, prolly gonna have to buy a few later.

Just finished all guardians as melee, was easier than expected. Biggest issue were minotaurs rocks, they hurt even with 6 endu charges, Fortify and 13k armour. Not gonna try Shaper with this tho, DPS is definitely too low to get him down before vortex bubbles will become a problem.
twitch.tv/enki91

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info