[2.3] Explosive Arrow Elementalist (HC, Fast Clear)

Just want to be certain, the only super real requirement is the quill rain, if I don't have muns to get devoto's or blood dances quite yet I can just supplement with the standard life+dex+res helmet and boots. Right?
Last edited by PartyB0ii on Jun 10, 2016, 3:28:46 AM
why does EE make my burn dmg less strong?
This build is insane, can confirm.
"
PartyB0ii wrote:
Just want to be certain, the only super real requirement is the quill rain, if I don't have muns to get devoto's or blood dances quite yet I can just supplement with the standard life+dex+res helmet and boots. Right?

Yes, you should prioritize getting blood dance after the quill rain though, since the 4 frenzy charges does quite a lot. Devoto's is a nice addition for your clear speed, but I only took it at like lvl 80.

"
ILIAS wrote:

The explosion does fire damage, thus increases the fire resistance of the mobs it hits. Higher fire resistance means a smaller burn.
Last edited by xaitv on Jun 10, 2016, 4:26:31 AM
Hello, what would you change for a softcore character ? (in the tree)
It looks cool, will give it a try ! :D
"
ILIAS wrote:

The explosion does fire damage, thus increases the fire resistance of the mobs it hits. Higher fire resistance means a smaller burn.[/quote]

sry, just asking cause i dont know better: but if i then attack after Explosion again with flat cold dmg, fire res is immedatiely going down again cause of EE or? (before second Explosion triggers)

And why using resolut technique instead of elemental overload? seems to procc pretty often olthugh no crit built through high attack Speed and lot of arrows. and 40 % MORE if it proccs
Last edited by ILIAS on Jun 10, 2016, 5:35:22 AM
"
ILIAS wrote:
"
ILIAS wrote:
"
xaitv wrote:

The explosion does fire damage, thus increases the fire resistance of the mobs it hits. Higher fire resistance means a smaller burn.

sry, just asking cause i dont know better: but if i then attack after Explosion again with flat cold dmg, fire res is immedatiely going down again cause of EE or? (before second Explosion triggers)

And why using resolut technique instead of elemental overload? seems to procc pretty often olthugh no crit built through high attack Speed and lot of arrows. and 40 % MORE if it proccs

First question: yes, burn would be nice, would be clunky though in my opinion.
RT is better than Elemental Overload cause if you miss your stacks might be gone, you also need to invest into accuracy on gear if you go ele overload, and if you get a crit against a big reflect mob you might still die.
Last edited by xaitv on Jun 10, 2016, 8:08:40 AM
Levelling a witch towards this or flame blast... I know they're different builds, but what do you feel are the upsides of EA as opposed to flame blast?
"
Mjuul wrote:
Levelling a witch towards this or flame blast... I know they're different builds, but what do you feel are the upsides of EA as opposed to flame blast?

Easier off-screening, more movement speed possibilities because of Devoto's, probably more clearspeed because of that. More life/tankyness because of kaom's. No mana management.

Flameblast is easier to play, a bit more consistent(on single target mainly), and can run blasphemy curses on mana.
What do you think of Belly of the Beast over Cloak of Flame before you get Kaom's? It gives less mitigation but a massive increase in health, and it makes resists slightly easier to obtain.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info