[2.3] Explosive Arrow Elementalist (HC, Fast Clear)

"
tyranius wrote:

Taking into account the skill tree posted in the OP, at what level would I have enough regen to sustain myself?

Probably with 81 if you don't spec into Heart of Flame. Maybe even earlier if you take all the lifereg nodes instead of straight hp nodes. You'd have over 200% increased max life anyway which should be around 5.5k with some decent hp on gear and without Kaom's Heart.

(Take Arsonist, Sanctity, Combat Stamina. If that's not enough spec into Heart of the Warrior and Warrior's Blood. I don't think leech is really neccessary with that + hp pots if you're not planning on doing T15 straight up)
Last edited by Purexec on Jul 12, 2016, 4:56:26 PM
Okay, I think my build is almost done.

To anyone thinking the build is meh, I did too at first but it gets sooooooo good.

I leveled using Magma orb and reverberation rods and only switched at Dried Lake. Then it's just a matter of acquiring equips and leveling your gems.

I did what Purexec suggested and dropped elemental prolif gem and got Beacon of Ruin, I think that was the right way to go. My clearspeed is still fast as ass.

Cloak of Flame worked for me but I didn't try it at maps, I already got a Kaom's Heart.
Does "Projectile Damage" (from jewels for example) scale the EA explosion?
"
dandan88 wrote:
Does "Projectile Damage" (from jewels for example) scale the EA explosion?

Yes
Hello I am using your build but my damage seems low at map parties. What can I do to improve my damage?
my character name is kebab_ea
Ziz didn't lie when he said you got a nice EA guide. I might take some ideas from it, seems like a really awesome build :)
Is essence worm helpful?
I see many EA players have it and socket a PoF. But I'm not sure whether or not reflect is that lethal for Elementalist.
My lv87 witch in SC hasn't ascended yet.
"
sharbe wrote:
Is essence worm helpful?
I see many EA players have it and socket a PoF. But I'm not sure whether or not reflect is that lethal for Elementalist.
My lv87 witch in SC hasn't ascended yet.

If you can hit the resist cap without two rings I don't see why not.
I did EA awhile back but really didn't like having to mess around with frost wall for single target, this looks like a good solution, maybe my first built for 2.4.
What would consider to give more damage; Slower Projectiles or Level 4 Empower?
Quality before quantity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info