Mechanical Questions Thread

Hello thanks for doing this. My question are probably stupid but here I go.

New Unique Voidheart: why is the wording for bleed different, which says 100% chance but the poison affix is simple ?

Also do the poison stack with the ascendancy affixes in the assassin tree?
Meaning, will the ring affix apply another stack of poison if I already applied poison from the flat % that Noxious strikes gives?

So will I get 3 stacks on the enemy if I have void heart + Noxious strike proc and poison gem ?

Coated shrapnel jewel:

Have a similar question and am wondering if 4 of these gems and a poison gem will apply 2 stacks of poison on one hit.

Saboteur's Blinding Assult:

does the 25% chance to blind on hit proc with traps or Do I have to use the infamous whirling blades ?

People told me it doesn't but I just want to make sure.

Trap throwing: Is there a way to increase the distance my character throws the traps to ?

Like for projectiles you can use Proj speed, is there something similar for traps ?

Thanks.
IGN - Endoplasm
Is the physical damage while frozen part of Izaro's Dilemma local or global?

Any chance we could get advanced item info while holding a key like:

147% Increased Physical Damage [T7][L]
60% Increased Spell Damage [T5][G]
@RickJamesWitch

http://www.youtube.com/user/69zirc/videos
"
kot0005 wrote:
Hello thanks for doing this. My question are probably stupid but here I go.

Saboteur's Blinding Assult:

does the 25% chance to blind on hit proc with traps or Do I have to use the infamous whirling blades ?

People told me it doesn't but I just want to make sure.

I can answer this one; traps and mines do apply the blind on hit from Saboteur's Blinding Assault.
Thank you Mark for this thread. I have a question that the support was unable to answer about Deadeye's Powerful Precision.

If i understood correctly, the pierce chance from Powerful Precision adds with all my current pierce modifiers with a cap at 100%.
For example: (arbitrary numbers for the distance)

If you hit an enemy at 0 units with Power Precision (gain 100% Pierce Chance) while already having 100% from the pierce gem and from the tree, you will have 100% chance to pierce.

If you hit an enemy at 20 units with Power Precision (gain 25% Pierce Chance) while already having 100% from the pierce gem and from the tree, you will have 100% chance to pierce.

If you hit an enemy at 100 units with Power Precision (gain 0% Pierce Chance) while already having 100% from the pierce gem and from the tree, you will have 100% chance to pierce.

Am i correct about the 3rd case?
Builds : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1813247
Challenge boss kill services : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1814668
Why do the strongbox affixes that give additional sockets and fully link contained items work together like most players assume they do? As in currently, the added sockets will not be linked by the other modifier.
Discharge has a unit cap of 30, is this a technical limitation or a balance issue?

Either way: Why isn't this conveyed to the player in a deliberate manner? There is no target limit listed on the gem, how are we supposed to know? (other than from patch notes)
Quick question , is stun duration affected by temporal chains .
So... Blast Rain and Accuracy, did BR just ignore the Acc due to being an ground aoe skill or did I miss something here because I don't really have much Acc and BR still hit like normal it seem.
AllanPls - A Poe.Trade-inspired style for the official Path of Exile Trade website (v0.1.2)

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2026765
"
dth3flash wrote:
How does Mjölner with 3 discharges, Juggernaut (Unrelenting), Voll's Devotion, Romira's Banquet (and Resolute Technique/Voll's Protector) work?
You die to reflect
Hey Mark, thanks for doing this!

My questions :

Does Curse effectiveness increase the "Other effects on Cursed enemies expire 40% slower" from Temporal Chains or the "2% of damage leeched as life" from Warlords Mark?

Does Flask effectiveness increase the 2% life leech from Chaos Damage on Atziri's Promise, the Onslaught from Silver Flask or the Increased Critical Strike Chance from Diamond Flask?

When I use Freezing Pulse linked with spell echo and have the Trickster node Weave the Arcane which gives me "20% chance to Recover Mana on Skill use" will that chance roll once per spell echo or twice?

Why does the pierce support gem work with skills that have 100% base pierce chance? Freezing Pulse for example.

Thanks for taking your time for this, this means a lot for the players.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info