Mechanical Questions Thread

"
For some reason I cannot craft tora's %physical mod (prefix) onto this weapon, even though the %133 physical is from the hybrid mod with the level 20 iron grip.

Is there a particular reason for this, or is this just a bug that will be patched?

I think you have max prefixes already, so you can't add the damage mod.
Hi all

The DOT damage of Vortex spell can stack?

Example, if i use 2 vortex on same location, the dot damage will be doubled?
"
Higorvilpon wrote:

Nothing stacks unless stated otherwise.

If you deal\not dealt crit recently, is this trigger work with mines? No change in tooltip...
Last edited by MrRedlook on Jan 18, 2018, 11:42:57 PM
As is the case with all of these sortsa mods, the Mines are doin' the Critting/not-Critting, you are doing neither.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
"
Higorvilpon wrote:

Nothing stacks unless stated otherwise.

So if i use 2 vortex on same location, the DOT will not be doubled?
I´ve thought a lot about the retch and what it does for my slayer build. Discussions on reddit came up with, that it is very unclear, if the slayer overleech applies more damage for each instance against a single target or if the damage is capped at the maximum leech rate per second. can someone clarify this?
related reddit post: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/7ri1mr/i_was_interested_in_the_shaper_damage/
"
Vipermagi wrote:
As is the case with all of these sortsa mods, the Mines are doin' the Critting/not-Critting, you are doing neither.

Is that mean #% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't dealt a Critical Strike Recently jewel prefix will work permanently on me becuse mines, not me, deal crit?
Is that mean

this mod also will work permanently on me with mines?
Last edited by MrRedlook on Jan 19, 2018, 6:12:21 PM
"
MrRedlook wrote:
"
Vipermagi wrote:

Is that mean #% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't dealt a Critical Strike Recently jewel prefix will work permanently on me becuse i dont deal crit?
Is that mean

this mod also will work permanently on me with mines?

Correct on both accounts.
"
Higorvilpon wrote:
So if i use 2 vortex on same location, the DOT will not be doubled?

Correct.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info