Mechanical Questions Thread

When Contagion spreads Essence Drain, is the degen order maintained or somehow changed?
For a specific example - I cast Contagion linked with Item Rarity on a group of monsters, then cast Essence Drain on one of them and they all die from Contagion spreading ED. Will Item Rarity affect them all?
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Hi Mark,

I would really like to know:

If the new taunt mechanics where others take reduced damage applies to Stone Golem and Decoy Totem.

I.e.

If they taunt, do I take the 10% less damage?

Thanks!
Last edited by gr00grams on Jun 8, 2016, 10:50:11 AM
Howdy,

Maybe a common sense question but wanted to check anyways. With regards to cospri's will:

I'm in the process of going for 4b2g, and rolled 4b1r1g twice now, so in the meantime I have 3b3g until i save up more chromes to try again, the support gem choices are fairly limited as a bladefall miner, so I added in rapid decay as my final support. I assume this should work but with support gems I feel like the wording is rather important. Since cospri's is the item doing the poisoning, and not bladefall, the tooltip for bladefall says nothing about poisoning. Will rapid decay as a 6th link increase the poison dot from Cospri's?

Thanks for any help!

Last edited by Warhole on Jun 8, 2016, 10:51:31 AM
Does Obliteration
Profane Bloom
Abyssal's Cry's explosion radius scale with aoe nodes?
IGN TDA
Last edited by TDA on Jun 8, 2016, 11:08:14 AM
Is Beacon of Ruin's (Elementalist's ascendancy perk) radius affected by Increased AoE/Concentrated Effect support gems?
CET Timezone
I have a question about Abyssal Cry and its interaction with critical strikes.
When does critical strike check occurs? in a moment of initial cast or in a moment of monster exploding?
I tried to check himself (assasin) by adding Pyre ring and "Added cold gem" to ingite on crits and casting AB with zero and full power charches, but results were inconclusive. =(
Last edited by Khornaar on Jun 8, 2016, 11:17:26 AM
Could you confirm that the Doomfletch (and it's fated version) mechanic "Gain 110% of Bow Physical Damage as Extra Damage" scales with flat added phys from other items? Hard to test in game.

Greatly appreciate your passion for knowledge, thank you!
Last edited by ttylol on Jun 8, 2016, 11:19:16 AM
Why is frost wall so inconsistent at blocking certain player projectile attacks (namely explosive arrow)?
do "chance to avoid stuns when x" nodes and mods on gear work with block animations

I mean do you also get a chance to avoid a block animation or does the animation always happen unless stun immune?
IGN JustifiedF
Question about skill mechanics : Next to 1-click skills, do you plan to introduce some interactive skills in POE?
On interactive skill I mean a skill, which uses mouse position after its launched, like you draw the arc/area/path of its effect?
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info