Mechanical Questions Thread

3. Using the unique belt Umbilicus Immortalis which states: Flasks apply to your Zombies and Spectres, if i will use The Wise Oak unique flask, will it use zombie's resistances for effect calculation?
How do Blight stacks and stacking behave?
- When I use a totem and self cast (two gems)
- When I use two totems (one gem)
In respect to stacks adding, stack limit and damage per stack.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
Can you proliferate the double burn from Sudden Ignition jewel or is the double burn limited to only burns done directly by Burning Arrow?
"
Stillbee wrote:
For example, running T11 strand again, a map drops, but 'if' it rolls as T11 wasteland, since it is not unlocked on atlas, the map actually doesn't drop completely.

Way back when the Atlas was introduced, GGG explained that a Map drop rolls tier first, then checks for a legal layout. If you don't have Wasteland unlocked, it will never roll a Wasteland drop.

"
Pyromancer4 wrote:
How does prophecies work under the hood, exactly? If I have the prophecy that gives me 5 fusing upon killing a bloodlines pack, do I have extra chance to encounter a bloodlines packs in my next map?

When a Prophecy changes a zone, it is triggered upon entering the zone and is listed on the right side of the screen. Bloodlines are actually really common, it's exceptionally rare to not encounter any in a given Map, in my experience. They're similarly common in regular zones, but whether you encounter one there depends on how expedient you are :P

"
Bstatic wrote:
My partner and I play characters together, 1 with Essence Drain, the other with Contagion. The Essence Drain degen is spread using the second players contagion.
I was wondering: does the Contagion player get attributed the "kill" if the monster hasn't been hit by the original Essence Drain projectile, only the spread of the degen via Contagion.

Kills are attributed to the first DoT that is applied (assuming the target dies to Damage over Time). Contagion spreads and brings Essence Drain with it, so Contagion is always applied first to spread-targets. For the initial target, it simply depends on whether Contagion or ED lands first.

"
Mythabril wrote:
How do Blight stacks and stacking behave?
- When I use a totem and self cast (two gems)
- When I use two totems (one gem)
In respect to stacks adding, stack limit and damage per stack.

There's one Wither debuff with one stack counter.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Apr 3, 2017, 6:36:49 AM
i'll just ask my question again:

whats the radius of "nearby" on the cleave threshhold jewel called Overwhelming Odds?
How does the Culling Strike corrupted implicit treat triggered spells, or spells in general?

Specific scenario:
I'm using Wither - Cast while Channelling - Bladefall (not socketed in the weapon, if that matters). If I use a weapon with the Culling Strike implicit, will my Bladefall cull?
Last edited by saladful on Apr 3, 2017, 8:02:45 AM
Gladiator's Gratuitous Violence gives a corpse explosion that deals 10% of targets HP as Physical.
Haemophilia Gloves give the same effect but 5%.

How do these things stack, Added together = 15%, 2 separate hits 10% + 5%, or does the 5% get ignored cuz 10% is higher

TY
"
saladful wrote:
How does the Culling Strike corrupted implicit treat triggered spells, or spells in general?

Specific scenario:
I'm using Wither - Cast while Channelling - Bladefall (not socketed in the weapon, if that matters). If I use a weapon with the Culling Strike implicit, will my Bladefall cull?

Any action you perform that hits will cull.

I use a sword corrupted with culling strike on my LL RF, my orb of storms (not in sword) culls, as does my shield charge (also not in sword)
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Is there any way to tell what the range of "nearby enemies" on Belt of the deceiver is? I can't find it anywhere in the wiki and i tested it in pve and pvp and I can't find any visual indicator of the intimidation debuff either.
Do the amulets "Voice Of The Storm" and "Choir Of The Storm" have a base critical strike chance or do they function like Herald of Thunder? If they do have a base critical strike chance, what is it and can it proc itself?
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info