Just spent 2.5k coins on getting these gloom wings.

"
rushjo wrote:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4l66kr/discussion_i_wrote_a_tool_to_find_your_lost_mtx/

Thanks. I tend to shy away from 3rd party stuff in general, especially if it can access my secure content, but I'll have a look when I get some time if there's code to audit.

Still though.. I know there'd be people giving GGG hell for "wasting time on their MTX stash instead of making new content", but not having a built-in robust MTX management system at this point is pretty frustrating.
"
Durentis wrote:
Thanks. I tend to shy away from 3rd party stuff in general, especially if it can access my secure content, but I'll have a look when I get some time if there's code to audit.

yeah i can totally understand, but the sourcecode is also freely available, so you could also check and compile it on your own.

i know you dont know me so why shud u trust me, but i can assure you that theres no shady/phishing/hacking whatever stuff connected to this tool. my mate even enabled login per sessid so u dont have to use ur username/password for better security. but at the end its up to you :)
Last edited by rushjo on Jun 7, 2016, 8:31:00 AM
Waiting for sale, no way I'm gambling for MTX.
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
"
rushjo wrote:
my mate even enabled login per sessid so u dont have to use ur username/password for better security. but at the end its up to you :)

Session Hijacking is worth knowing about. Anyway, that's why I said I'd need to audit the code.

It's a shame we don't have something like EVE's API Management.. public keys bound to access control lists if I remember right.

But still better to just have this stuff built in.
"
that's not an issue like I snap my finger and I get money but still that's fucking a lot.

good to know...

I will wait that 1 month i guess
"
Just spent 2.5k coins on getting these gloom wings.

Connngratulations?

"
My MTX is a FUCKING MESS GGG please for the love of god give me an organizer like LOOK IT THIS It's AWFUL /cries

http://i.imgur.com/MgkZzDE.jpg

...oh.
It's not that bad, is it?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
"
Durentis wrote:

It's a shame we don't have something like EVE's API Management.. public keys bound to access control lists if I remember right.

never used this tool but doesn't it authenticate with a account key you can generate in your poe website account settings?

imho there is no need to give your email/pwd to these tools.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Bought two. Got rain for hideout and an iron maiden mask. Figured I would stop right there.
Bachelor, UNC fan, terrible guitar player, doggy daddy.
"
My MTX is a FUCKING MESS GGG please for the love of god give me an organizer like LOOK IT THIS It's AWFUL /cries

http://i.imgur.com/MgkZzDE.jpg
after 5 boxes. 80points remaining, made a 200 point purchase and im now at 150. im happy out of my mind lol, i wanted these wings and now when i have them i may concidering not buying any more boxes even tho i spent over 1000 on the previous once
I usually do not read popular posts again after i made a comment on it, unless it's one of my own. I wish to have a Black robed Grim Reaper micro set in game one day, grant my wish, GGG
Last edited by VoidExilePoE on Jun 7, 2016, 10:20:22 AM
My record is third box)))

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info