Just spent 2.5k coins on getting these gloom wings.

Ever saw the southpark freemium episode ?
Its hillarious.

Dude those are amazing wings i need thoe too omg so beautiful
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
MTX tabs are a real mess with its own halfwit logic of placing mtx. I just fear to buy or use mtx because it causes even bigger mess in these tabs. Its very strange GGG can't quick fix things which are directly connected with their income.
tried to get the alabaster armor last mystery box, spent 90$ on it and ended up with like 5 gloves, 6 boots etc but no body armor.. pissed me off so i doubt ill buy the new boxes again.
They can't spend dev time on basic, simple quality, they need to grow the lab.
Spent around the same amount as you, got everything but the wings and my MTX tabs are a mess now.

Done throwing money random MTX for awhile. Learnt my lesson.
"
Durentis wrote:
Movable MTX that dont disappear from the inventory on use was talked about ages ago. Far past time to prioritize MTX tab improvements. Bad enough finding my unused MTX but absolutely hate hunting for MTX used on old characters and items that find their way into random stash tabs.

i had the same problem and asked my mate to write me a little tool that shows me all mtx's on my chars and in the stashes. we then noticed that there are several tools which makes this already but none of them are as plain&simple as the one my mate created.

you can check it out here https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/4l66kr/discussion_i_wrote_a_tool_to_find_your_lost_mtx/
"
Wasabicannon wrote:
Spent around the same amount as you, got everything but the wings and my MTX tabs are a mess now.

Done throwing money random MTX for awhile. Learnt my lesson.

wtb lessons plz 250$ wtf lol granted that's not an issue like I snap my finger and I get money but still that's fucking a lot.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
This is why I now chose to not buy more boxes. They're just not worth it with their duplicate items and how often you get something silly like 2 second long fireworks.

I'd really want the ebony seraph set, but I can't justify spending some hundred bucks and then having 3 gloves, 1 pants, nothing of the rest, 10 fireworks and some other random things.
but i have to admit: those dark wings do look amazing. was really worth the investment.

*runs off before getting bitten*
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
I will buy 2, no more

if I get anything garbage I'll be salty

Edit:
Well, I got another black hole portal effect... and the goth seraph body armor stuff
Last edited by G7Ghost on Jun 7, 2016, 7:54:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info