The Darkness Mystery Box

"Opening them near Kadaka does not double your luck!"

And what about Kuduku? Does he increase our luck?
:-P
"Ta-Ta, not-a-cockroach"
"
TwoHits wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Note that these Mystery Boxes have random outcomes.

RANDOM:: AS DEFINED BY DICTIONARY.COM
adj.
proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern:
the random selection of numbers.
Statistics. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.

Building Trades.

(of building materials) lacking uniformity of dimensions:
random shingles.
(of ashlar) laid without continuous courses.
constructed or applied without regularity:
random bond.

Slang.

unknown, unidentified, or suspiciously out of place:
A couple of random guys showed up at the party.
odd or unpredictable, often in an amusing way:
my totally random life.

I've bought your mystery boxes before; there's NOTHING random about them. Fix this crap. Not sure how shit works in your country; but, here.. I could own your company with all this false advertisement & bait and switch tactics. Otherwise, I hope the laws are the same where you are; and, that someone takes the information posted here and runs with it.

Agreed! How is it possible to get 4 of the same item in a row when there are 31 different items?? Such BS! Sure it's fixed in some way.. So certain trash effects have a higher chance of rolling than the big ticket items so you can spend more. Nothing random about it.
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Last edited by Quentz on Jun 7, 2016, 2:51:23 AM
just got back after a 3 year break and i have to say the prices of your microtransactions are insane.

i wanted to buy an armor set but hey, 420 points, not sure what drugs you were on when pricing that but i'd like to have a taste tbh...
i could easily buy 4-5 new games with that kind of money, you should be ashamed of yourselves, and i thought bli$$ard were thieves, you just lowered urselves to their lvl imo, congratz.
IGN: Bluntexile
Another re-collored seraph set .. wow ggg just wow i see you have been busy. Still W8 for system that dosnt allow dublicates from those boxes... then maybe ill buy some ( i really dunn wanna see 20 dubpicate boots cuz of rng )
Last edited by delixo on Jun 7, 2016, 3:05:57 AM
spent around 2000 points and didn't got any body armor skin.

got tones of
"
Bluntexile wrote:
just got back after a 3 year break and i have to say the prices of your microtransactions are insane.

i wanted to buy an armor set but hey, 420 points, not sure what drugs you were on when pricing that but i'd like to have a taste tbh...
i could easily buy 4-5 new games with that kind of money, you should be ashamed of yourselves, and i thought bli$$ard were thieves, you just lowered urselves to their lvl imo, congratz.

You have to pay blizzard to play, but you are free to play here.
You are not required to buy any skin to play game and skins will not grand you any special powers.
"
Bluntexile wrote:

Really? The last time I checked PC video game prices for games that are "non indy" titles, they go for like $40 and up for a SINGLE ONE! And I am not talking about previous released games like what you can buy on Good Ol Games for like nothing.

The prices for a single armour set is totally reasonable.
I don't get why ppl went crazy over gambling boxes?

Bex even wrote to purchase them responsibly. I know I will buy some too, but I'm also aware that I maybe(probably) not get those Gloom wings. But thats ok. I also want a black Scorpion!

He needs a companion :D
█▀▀▌ █▌█▀▀▀ █▀▀▌█▄░▌
█▀▀█ █▌▀▀▀█ █░░▌█▀▌▌
█▄▄▌ █▌█▄▄█ █▄▄▌█░█▌
"
commonjunks wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:

You have to pay blizzard to play, but you are free to play here.
You are not required to buy any skin to play game and skins will not grand you any special powers.

maybe a 5 year old would believe you.
i can see through that scam eyes closed tbh.

please explain how you could play this game without buying at least stash tabs.

the only way to make your character look any good is to spend 45$, everything else in galme which is obtainable "for free" makes you look like a bum at best, hell some don't even have a pants when playing "for free".
"
Sonict wrote:
"
Bluntexile wrote:

Really? The last time I checked PC video game prices for games that are "non indy" titles, they go for like $40 and up for a SINGLE ONE! And I am not talking about previous released games like what you can buy on Good Ol Games for like nothing.

The prices for a single armour set is totally reasonable.

i suggest you install steam if you don't know about cheap games.
couple of weeks ago i got ark survival evolved for 13€, that's about 1/3 of the price of a simple armor set here, isn't that qualified as a new game maybe..?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info