The Darkness Mystery Box

2200 points spent, no wings.

Caveat emptor, guys...
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
dankness mystery box.

rly was hoping for gloom wings or obsidian seraph set. 12 boxes, got only obsidian seraph gloves...
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
ImpishSpoops wrote:
"
"
Jerle wrote:
Exclusive mtx in a lottery box...

Hi guildy! The only things that are exclusive are the fireworks and the hideout decoration. All of the MTX will be available later on in the store, just like the past mystery boxes, so I guess for the time being they're exclusive.

So they will be available in October from what i read, right? I hope this includes the wings aswell, Id love to get the gloom set myself, but i dont wanna risk spending 500$ for a lottery haha

thanks for any info :)

There's only those two things that were exclusive to the box, so I would think that all of it will be coming to the store. You know those wings will be in the store, because wings and armour sets are their bigger money items and wings are always popular.
"
Schiriki wrote:
Those boxes just made me quit PoE.

Bye!

....for yesterday evening. Today I'm investing additional 30$ and buying boxes.

System works. Can't resist.

edit#1: Gotta correct myself, 40 additional $... 110$ spent on boxes, no wings no chest piece.

edit#2: 120$ no chest no wings

edit#3: 130$ no chest no wings

edit#4: 140$ no chest no wings

edit#5: 150$ (extra purchases for the boxes, no old points) no wings, no chest piece
Last edited by Schiriki on Jun 7, 2016, 2:06:44 AM
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Note that these Mystery Boxes have random outcomes.

RANDOM:: AS DEFINED BY DICTIONARY.COM
adj.
proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern:
the random selection of numbers.
Statistics. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.

Building Trades.

(of building materials) lacking uniformity of dimensions:
random shingles.
(of ashlar) laid without continuous courses.
constructed or applied without regularity:
random bond.

Slang.

unknown, unidentified, or suspiciously out of place:
A couple of random guys showed up at the party.
odd or unpredictable, often in an amusing way:
my totally random life.

I've bought your mystery boxes before; there's NOTHING random about them. Fix this crap. Not sure how shit works in your country; but, here.. I could own your company with all this false advertisement & bait and switch tactics. Otherwise, I hope the laws are the same where you are; and, that someone takes the information posted here and runs with it.
Got 3 pieces of Black seraph (gloves, boots, helm) 2 pieces of gloom (chest, boots) and the wings within the first 10 boxes. I got very lucky.
Nothing against these boxes, you don´t have to buy them and can wait for a special offering in some sale later.
But why do you again put fireworks in it? Those are totally crap still got 30 northern light effects left from winter. The rest is ok-ish and as said you don´t have to buy it.
I would bought a few of them, but with those blanks aka fire works no way I wast my money.
"
TwoHits wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Note that these Mystery Boxes have random outcomes.

RANDOM:: AS DEFINED BY DICTIONARY.COM
adj.
proceeding, made, or occurring without definite aim, reason, or pattern:
the random selection of numbers.
Statistics. of or characterizing a process of selection in which each item of a set has an equal probability of being chosen.

Building Trades.

(of building materials) lacking uniformity of dimensions:
random shingles.
(of ashlar) laid without continuous courses.
constructed or applied without regularity:
random bond.

Slang.

unknown, unidentified, or suspiciously out of place:
A couple of random guys showed up at the party.
odd or unpredictable, often in an amusing way:
my totally random life.

I've bought your mystery boxes before; there's NOTHING random about them. Fix this crap. Not sure how shit works in your country; but, here.. I could own your company with all this false advertisement & bait and switch tactics. Otherwise, I hope the laws are the same where you are; and, that someone takes the information posted here and runs with it.

That is the problem with random. Even if it is unlikely to get 10 fireworks out of 10 boxes it is still probabil. So yeah they are still right. If you roll a dice even when getting 100 times a 6 in a row you still can´t say it is cheated. It is possible also unlikely.
why relese radiant armor piece for shop
Last edited by hafosan1 on Jun 7, 2016, 2:20:45 AM
NEVER HAVE BEEN THAT FUCKING LUCKY! Just bought 4 Boxes:

Wings-> Portal Effekt -> Chest -> Weapon effect... in that order....felt like a real hero!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info