Path of Exile 2.3.0 Launch and Follow-up Patches

U mean hard work to nerf my consuming dark , thx GGG ! ! !
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019
Hi,
Before any of the hotfix patches game was running smoother than ever for me however after I keep geting random stutter.Running Win7 32bit .
"
sidtherat wrote:
"
I've been having a blast playing a Sunder (soon Earthquake) Marauder in Hardcore Prophecy. Only level 19 so far though, which is a sign of a busy weekend making patches!

so you are leveling with a skill that cannot miss (it is bugged currently and it ALWAYS hits) to switch to a skill that deals double the damage of other melee skills to the entire screen at once.. i bet you wanted us to believe that you care about melee players

you dont, melee players arent falling for this trick

Well played! ;o)
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
Fixed a bug where Leap Slam and Whirling Blades weren't affected by local weapon attack speed modifiers.

This was a bug? I thought it's by design :D

I still have the head enchant. In case of swapping, could you give me something with Blade Vortex? thanks GGG :)
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jun 6, 2016, 6:11:37 AM
I was having some weird issues with sound in maps, sound crackling, cutting off, etc. It >seems< this has now been solved.

Still, there's a small weird stuff that changed since 2.2: map drop sound effect now plays a lot more loud, compared to other sound effects. It's loud to the point of being annoying. Aynone else experiencing this?

Similarily loud are silver coin drops.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jun 6, 2016, 6:16:48 AM
Windows 7 Ultimate GENUINE update 06-Jun-16:
Client launch is now more fast than the old one (1 min for me to enter in game).
No problems with any sounds.
No crash in game.
Thank you !
“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”
― Sun Tzu, The Art of War
So the new league sounds as glitchy as the last league.

You know, QC is a real thing in the US. Must be different on the other side of the world but here developers are expected to test their products.
Have they fixed the Plaguemaw V prophecy yet? I got it three times yesterday and wasn't able to enter the boss room. Not sure if it was bugged or they just didn't have it active yet, in which case I shouldn't have been able to waste the coins on it. Other than that its been good far. Only one fated unique so far, but I got it twice.
Leagues is running fine and makes a lot of fun with all the prophecies, so far, but I haven't started mapping yet so let's see what the xp penalty will be.

Starting the game takes really like 2s now! Great! Just had one crash until now, not like with Perandus where it happend like 20 times per day :-)
I still freeze when i whirl with 50 stacks of Blade Vortex into a large pack when i am in 6man group. Some things never change.

Good that i play mainly solo. I guess i will have to give up on Zana daily chains again
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info