Path of Exile 2.3.0 Launch and Follow-up Patches

I have a prophecy that told me that I will create a fully linked 5-socket item with a single Jeweler's orb. I used about 50 on it and the only thing I've got is 5 socket armor.

Is it a bug or what?

Best regards :)
Fixed an issue where Enchantments for unreleased and experimental skills were spawning.

Well i guess i happen to have one of those unreleased or expermental skills on my gloves because now i dont have an Enchant on my gloves anymore. Just for feedback on it.. I can't remember the name exactly i think it was Word of Inferno (It proced a Meteor to drop on mobs randomly when attacking) But it was pretty cool. Wasn't really broken since it obviously either had a CD or a very low proc chance but it was pretty cool. Didnt seem like it was broken in anyway from what i could tell.
There is a fine line between Consideration and Hesitation.
The former is Wisdom, the latter is Fear.
Last edited by Demonoz on Jun 6, 2016, 4:50:05 AM
Since starting prophecy I've had issues with dc'ing back to main menu/client crashing. It specifically happens while traveling to a new act (Southern Forest/City of Sarn/Aqueducts) or when entering new acts. It happens every single time including reaching the Twilight Strand. It has happened instantly after reaching the new area or while moving/attacking. Basically the screen freezes and I wait for main menu to appear or windows to tell me it stopped working. I'm on Win 7, launching through steam and playing split arrow ranger if any of that helps. Otherwise Prophecy has been awesome so far.

Edit: No issues with sound loss since the patch, compared to over a dozen times losing it prior to that, which is very nice :)
Last edited by MarkoftheWild on Jun 6, 2016, 4:51:03 AM
Hi GGG,

Is the stuttering and fluctuating FPS, something you are looking at? I am currently playing with "-nopreload" launch option to minimize/remove it.

Thanks for all your good work.
Been loving the new league!

Wanted to let you know however i crashed on Dominus' second form in cruel three times in a row yesterday - halfway. Maybe some new effect that starts about halfway?
"
Disabled background preloading on Windows XP to restore compatability with that fifteen-year-old operating system.

...swish...(sound of rapier like wit being re-sheathed).
Yay Plaguemaw V fix!

"
Konti wrote:
I have a prophecy that told me that I will create a fully linked 5-socket item with a single Jeweler's orb. I used about 50 on it and the only thing I've got is 5 socket armor.

Is it a bug or what?

You need to use it on a 5+ socket item.
Last edited by xyphrace on Jun 6, 2016, 5:18:03 AM
"
Konti wrote:

Is it a bug or what?

Make sure you aren't in your hideout, not sure if the difficulty needs to match where you acquired the prophecy but I had the same issue in hideout and went to town and it worked.
Not sure if already mentioned, but i might know what the reason is for some people with the disabled sound for 2sec.
Atleast for me the combat sound gets tuned down by alot when someone "speaks" ingame (i.e. shadow lines) since i got that sound near zero, you get the feeling the sound is gone. I thought reverb might fix that, but it's disabled and still the same thing occurs.
I would love an option to disable that, since i rate the combat sounds over the rest and you need the indicators (i.e. bleeding sound etc.).

I think the sound muting during spoken lines is supposed to be a feature, since it is not entirely muted, just quieted down considerably. I wish they included an option to disable that, since sound cues during combat can be important - definitely more important than e.g. vanity phrases the characters sometimes use when killing a rare mob.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info