Path of Exile 2.3.0 Launch and Follow-up Patches

why it takes forever to dl this 7MB patch ?
Having a lot of fun so far. The prophecies actually make leveling slightly more interesting than before. Hopefully this league will be as much fun as the last one.

Thanks for all the hard work on these early patches!
You guys are awesome. Thank you so much!
grats on awesome new league and thanks for sound improvements.
Still getting lot of errors like this on every area change:
"FMOD Failed to load bank FMOD/Desktop/_Effects_Microtransactions_Spells_blastrain_black.bank with error code 18"
"FMOD MISSING EVENT: event:/Sound Effects/ItemSounds/flaskdrink.ogg2d"

The file names are always different.
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
My brother's computer has bluescreened twice since 2.3.0, never happened before that to my knowledge. It seems to happen when the game is tabbed into/out of. It's a much better computer than mine and I've had no such issues (though Merveil's Daughters caused sound to cut out for a second before this patch whenever they screamed).
*You call into the void. You hear a sound in the distance.*
-the earthquake sound, after killing vaal in any difficulty, doesnt work (reason for me to stop playing... jk - still miss it)
-lags after entering areas (for about 5-15 secs, after that its totally fine)
-game crashes (poe doesnt work anymore - close) while using blade vortex (maybe because of the combination ob blade vortex+flame dash)
-sound cutting (this is happening particulary often in act 1)
-sound of merveil before entering the boss fight is way too low
-idk how or why but sometimes i cant hearmyself critting with blade vortex
please fix SG GW ;_;
(Location):PH
Duelist is kylo ren -_-
"
Felix35071 wrote:
My brother's computer has bluescreened twice since 2.3.0, never happened before that to my knowledge. It seems to happen when the game is tabbed into/out of. It's a much better computer than mine and I've had no such issues (though Merveil's Daughters caused sound to cut out for a second before this patch whenever they screamed).

Well i used to have some BSOD ( blue screen of death as they call it ) occurances in the past , but it turned out some of my drivers were outdated and couldn't handle the pressure while loading programms with high demands . After updating the drivers everything was back to normal . Your friend can perhaps download a blue screen error viewer in order to investigate the reason of those errors . It can be caused by many different things ( outdated viruses , faulty software , viruses ....etc etc ) . He/she shouldn't postpone it since repeatative bsod errors could dmg the pc . Perhaps the demands on graphics/sound for poe became bigger with last patch and your friend's pc can't handle the pressure . The most usual suspect is the graphic card drivers .

Some info about BSOD : http://www.howtogeek.com/163452/everything-you-need-to-know-about-the-blue-screen-of-death/

If i recall right the viewer i used was this one : http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/download/bluescreenview/
"
tetrode wrote:
Anyone else getting bugs picking up loot where it picks up nearby junk when you pick up one thing?

Yep, seems to have started with the last few patches. Quite annoying.
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info