[2.3] Myra Burning Vortex (CHEAP, 100% fire, AA, dual curse, Vaal Pact, Vaal righteous fire)

Ran some 12s and 13s (I can't really sustain high maps), it's pretty damn nice damage wise. Bosses die in seconds, I had Haast spawn in lvl 80 Zana map and I just had time to see it's nameplate before it died. Also ran a few Atziris, phases didn't last more than a few Vortex casts.

Survivability is kind of iffy though. I've 5.6k health and Blasphemy/Enfeeble, it's feeling a bit low against some map mods. Did a Courtyard with vulnerability and lightning damage (and some other stuff), damn the mobs hit hard.

I haven't met any particular modifiers that I couldn't run, anyway. Have to disable RF for no regen and get a mana potion, status immune monsters makes the boss kills take a bit longer, and have to be careful around high % reflect even with Paragon of Calamity. I certainly wouldn't want to run -max res/reflect map, at least without a ruby flask.

Super fun build, anyway :>
What about Cold to Fire gem? 150% conversion, 10% Inc Cold&Fire (20%q), 30% Extra Fire dmg

Also we can use Doedre's Scorn with double curse (take -reserve nodes on tree) or even Heretics Veil

Is PoD better than Liege with double (triple) golem?
Last edited by Slaviator on Jun 12, 2016, 2:30:49 AM
"
Keemossi wrote:
Ran some 12s and 13s (I can't really sustain high maps), it's pretty damn nice damage wise. Bosses die in seconds, I had Haast spawn in lvl 80 Zana map and I just had time to see it's nameplate before it died. Also ran a few Atziris, phases didn't last more than a few Vortex casts.

Survivability is kind of iffy though. I've 5.6k health and Blasphemy/Enfeeble, it's feeling a bit low against some map mods. Did a Courtyard with vulnerability and lightning damage (and some other stuff), damn the mobs hit hard.

I haven't met any particular modifiers that I couldn't run, anyway. Have to disable RF for no regen and get a mana potion, status immune monsters makes the boss kills take a bit longer, and have to be careful around high % reflect even with Paragon of Calamity. I certainly wouldn't want to run -max res/reflect map, at least without a ruby flask.

could you please share your tree? I'm quite curious about variants.
"
Keemossi wrote:

Nice dude! I did not the result to be that promising but you nailed it!
"
Slaviator wrote:
What about Cold to Fire gem? 150% conversion, 10% Inc Cold&Fire (20%q), 30% Extra Fire dmg

Also we can use Doedre's Scorn with double curse (take -reserve nodes on tree) or even Heretics Veil

Is PoD better than Liege with double (triple) golem?

Liege of Primordial gives more damage and with 100% uptime. PoD gives AoE buff for few second though.
"
sharbe wrote:
"
Keemossi wrote:

Probably going to drop the regen nodes near templar for getting dual curse back once I've the points, it hasn't been terribly necessary so far. Gems are mostly the same as original, except RF - Inc AoE - Ele Focus instead of Vaal RF set. I dropped Warlord's for Enfeeble when going for endgame Lab, and since I don't have VP it's been more useful. Also Orb of Storms with Inc. Critical Strikes to proc Ele Overload more reliably, since no dual curse.

Also I couldn't get quite enough regen to not lose health without Stone Golem, so I took Pendulum instead of Liege. It's more or less quality of life thing, I often run without golem up and let the leech from Doryani's deal with the small degen. Pendulum's aoe increase is really nice, too.
"
Keemossi wrote:
"
sharbe wrote:
"
Keemossi wrote:

Probably going to drop the regen nodes near templar for getting dual curse back once I've the points, it hasn't been terribly necessary so far. Gems are mostly the same as original, except RF - Inc AoE - Ele Focus instead of Vaal RF set. I dropped Warlord's for Enfeeble when going for endgame Lab, and since I don't have VP it's been more useful. Also Orb of Storms with Inc. Critical Strikes to proc Ele Overload more reliably, since no dual curse.

Also I couldn't get quite enough regen to not lose health without Stone Golem, so I took Pendulum instead of Liege. It's more or less quality of life thing, I often run without golem up and let the leech from Doryani's deal with the small degen. Pendulum's aoe increase is really nice, too.

thanks for sharing. it's very inspiring.
you might try the windscream boots for dual curses.
Doedre's ring for dualcurse might be cool, Windrippers' movespeed is so low I'd hate to use those :P

Made a vid (on my wooden pc settings), Excavation (t13) bosses dropping rather fast: https://gfycat.com/LeafyOrnateHypsilophodon
"
Keemossi wrote:
Doedre's ring for dualcurse might be cool, Windrippers' movespeed is so low I'd hate to use those :P

Made a vid (on my wooden pc settings), Excavation (t13) bosses dropping rather fast: https://gfycat.com/LeafyOrnateHypsilophodon

How much more potential do you think the build has? Also I saw the OP was saying he was doing uber labs, is it easily farmable with this build?

What are some endgame T1 uniques that might shoot this build in to the next level (I.E. Skyforths)

EDIT: what do you think the potential ceiling for this build is? Can it do max tier maps, could it do well in group play, can it carry? Thanks :)
Last edited by nazeroth77 on Jun 13, 2016, 12:39:39 AM
"
Keemossi wrote:

Good job mate! I added a note in the beginning of the thread so people could look at your version of the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info