[2.3] Myra Burning Vortex (CHEAP, 100% fire, AA, dual curse, Vaal Pact, Vaal righteous fire)

Update: Finished uber lab in Prophecy today. Ended up with both beacon of ruin and liege of the primordial. Clear speed is insane!

Edit: Drop Clarity so I have gem slot for Ice golem. Updated gears
Last edited by Myraklus on Jun 6, 2016, 8:31:59 PM
Couple questions:

Would Avatar of Fire benefit the lack of Cold DOT?

Could Burn Damage (holy fire) be incorporated?

I'm curious if you've thought to try dual Consuming Dark daggers?

"
Xercyst wrote:
Couple questions:

Would Avatar of Fire benefit the lack of Cold DOT?

Could Burn Damage (holy fire) be incorporated?

I'm curious if you've thought to try dual Consuming Dark daggers?

We use Pyre Ring to convert all cold damage to fire. Avatar of Fire would make our DoT ground does no damage I think(not sure) because DoT ground cannot be converted to other damage type.

Holy Fire is not worth getting. Burn Damage would only scale Ignite, not the initial hit or the DoT ground.

Chaos conversion is not worth either. Even with 100% conversion to chaos, I dont think I would dual CD. Doryani Catalyst gives way too much elemental damage(which scales all 3 sources like I mention).
Edit, didn't notice video. My apologies.
Last edited by EvilWiffles on Jun 7, 2016, 7:08:06 PM
Can you update your tree pls :D
Hello, big thanks for this build!
1 question: can you open pls your characters list in your profile pls (I would be very happy about it) ? For me (or maybe for another people too) is more easier see gear, flask's and passives tree on "characters panel"=)
Sorry for my English =(
Since you're using ice golem, are you replacing your flame golem in your weapon?

Also for your Ascendancy which ones did you go first

nvm... just saw it...
Last edited by genocide231 on Jun 7, 2016, 8:05:31 PM
"
Edairy wrote:
Hello, big thanks for this build!
1 question: can you open pls your characters list in your profile pls (I would be very happy about it) ? For me (or maybe for another people too) is more easier see gear, flask's and passives tree on "characters panel"=)
Sorry for my English =(

You can check my character now.
I have some questions, hope op can answer.
1) so at which level did you finish the merciless and uber labyrinth?
2) is Beacons of Ruin really useful with pyre? It came to me that, once I have the elemental conflux, the initial hit from vortex will destroy the monsters, even though they were not ignited.

thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info