Remove "support" from gem names - this hurts readability

I thought the reason to put support in the name was so it's easier to filter them in the stash and easier to filer them in the loot filter.
"
I thought the reason to put support in the name was so it's easier to filter them in the stash and easier to filer them in the loot filter.
Well at least in stash it already did look upon gem tags IIRC. And about filters... why would someone want to filter support gems only? It is always either [all gems] or [quality-only + specific ones that you want].
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.
"
silumit wrote:
"
Well at least in stash it already did look upon gem tags IIRC. And about filters... why would someone want to filter support gems only? It is always either [all gems] or [quality-only + specific ones that you want].

You can filter "Support Skill Gems" with loot filters using their
Class Type which is different from that of "Active Skill Gems",
unless GGG has unified the two Class Types into one.
TY to those who called me out on my BS on these forums. There is no benefit to being so selfish as to fail to acknowledge others' differing beliefs of what "should be" or believe your own opinions so supreme as to be factual and thus dismiss others' opinions as being somehow a lie or delusional.
+ 1 to OP
Quoting Saltychipmunk:
...I look at the new act 5 boss where you have to hide behind the statues to survive the bullet hell and all I can think is... how the fuck are zombies going to survive that?

They don't know what hiding is... they don't know what dodging is... they are morons.
+
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
I do not like "support" gems.
IGN: Victory_Or_Sovngarde
It's not a 13 week development cycle, it's a 13 week supporter-pack cycle.
You can play any build you want, as long as it's the current meta.
This reminds me of the running gag in WoW where people would add the word ANAL to skill names to hilarious effect.

You have to admit Melee Damage on Full Life Support is pretty funny.
Shop closed until further notice. Check out my Dominus musical tribute instead:
https://soundcloud.com/hackproducer0815/dominus
Another terrible and unnecessary change by the devs. Meanwhile the game balance is abysmal and the skills themselves pretty much need reworked from the ground up.

Taps anyone?
Please don't preserve this change out of pride.

Show that you're the bigger person (people) and admit when you're wrong. :)

Or convince the community (literally EVERYONE) that they are wrong. So far we haven't seen that.

I can't think of a single criticism that has more consensus than this one.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Dos_Fafner wrote:
Another terrible and unnecessary change by the devs. Meanwhile the game balance is abysmal and the skills themselves pretty much need reworked from the ground up.

Another quality post from person who don't really know what was reason to make this change. Do you even know How many players used "main" skills as supports becasue they didn't knew how supports/main skills work? You probably don't.

People react to this change like they read gem names 50% of they game time...
"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info