>Endgame Labyrinth new trials< thread

1 lab done.

1 lab I crashed clicking last Izaro door before the fight.

For the trials: run low lvl map since they are less common than you think, my best estimation is 1/50 maps since we were 6 to do it and we had to run several maps before 1 would pop. Also you get duplicate.

I used to run 10-15 lab a day. This is harder for sure. Did not dare do keys on Izaro. Even then the fight is harder, he has more hp etc.
I just finished uber Labs as a auramancer and it was rather fun but a bit tricky on the traps. The lab level is 75 btw
"
SaiyanZ wrote:
What level area is the final lab?

Probably ran around 20 maps last night and found no trials. Did manage to do 3 of them though due to others sharing.

Thr trials seem so rare that farming for one yourself is pointless especially if you already have a few off them. The chance of getting the trial you need gets lower and lower the more trials you have. Could be as low as 1/200 maps.

Ya to get all my trials done i just had to create a game about trial searching and it would fill up pretty fast.
Could someone give the names of the trials?

I just need the upper left one still and don't have a glowy wall handy to list the others :/
About 50 maps T3-11 (lower lvl - arena and top - arid lake) and was found six trials (pair of identical/four different)...
ive finished the 6 different trials , but cant get into the goddess map , what should i do after finishing the 6 trials ? go to normal lab ? or search again for the last trial of goddess ?
Put an Offering to the Goddess in a map device and it should open the endgame lab.
Offering to the Goddess
How i Obtain it :) ??
An Offering drops from every Trial when you touch the plaque at the end.
Depending on your loot filter, it might not be shown.
ithink thats why :\ i vent updated my loot filter since the first 1 ive downloaded long time ago :D
Ty bro ithink now i know why i dont get it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info