>Endgame Labyrinth new trials< thread

"
Janustradamus wrote:
An Offering drops from every Trial when you touch the plaque at the end.
Depending on your loot filter, it might not be shown.

You also have to be the map owner to get the offering allocated to you. If you're just running through and clearing pre-solved trials from global 820 to unlock the lab, you won't get any offerings.
Last edited by codetaku on Jun 22, 2016, 9:21:24 AM
I've done 40 hours of mapping, found 7 trials.

Spawn-rate of trials in maps seems to be a joke. A not funny one.
Last edited by toyotatundra on Jun 22, 2016, 10:02:07 AM
"
elashry002 wrote:
Offering to the Goddess
How i Obtain it :) ??

poe.trade
"
toyotatundra wrote:
I've done 40 hours of mapping, found 7 trials.

Spawn-rate of trials in maps seems to be a joke. A not funny one.

I've gotten trial of ascendancy prophecies literally 15 times, along with 10 regularly-found trials. Maybe you're just not spending enough time clearing prophecies.
did 2 trials and failed both, first time it was a zana one portal mission where i died in the lab trial and second was also a low level zana mission where i couldn't progress because my flasks ran out and wouldn't regen because of no enemies left after clearing it in previous runs and constantly taking damage (char has no regen cause of vaal pact)
wharf map got trail of crippling greif..got an offering of goddess for the first time.
I've got 3 or 4 trials so far (one duplicated) in around 15-25 runs.They occurred on maps 1-5,and also in Zana's missions,both daily and when I've encountered her in wilderness.

Btw,always once I'll pass the trial I don't close the map,but instead go to Sarn and Highgate,then ask in local chat if someone needs a trial.
Last edited by MasterBLB on Jul 15, 2016, 4:40:09 PM
can anyone please name the last uber trial? i dont know the name and i cant find it via google :( no one has listed the trial names!!! please, i need bottom right uber trial from mapping, much appreciated :D ty ty ty <3
"
can anyone please name the last uber trial? i dont know the name and i cant find it via google :( no one has listed the trial names!!! please, i need bottom right uber trial from mapping, much appreciated :D ty ty ty <3

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trials_of_Ascendancy#Endgame_trials

Trial of Stinging Doubt.

PS: They have the same names as the normal/cruel/merciless trials.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
Last edited by dudiobugtron on Jul 21, 2016, 1:33:04 AM
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Trials_of_Ascendancy#Endgame_trials

Trial of Stinging Doubt.

PS: They have the same names as the normal/cruel/merciless trials.

:facepalm:

Thanks a ton, i didnt realize the other trials had names, it only showed me the name of the location in accordance with each trial <:P (duncecap)

Dont know how i couldnt find the names smh, guess i was a rocket man earlier badum tiss XP

Thanks again, i feel silly... i really dont usually resort to begging like this in forum but next time i will keep this event in mind and search harder lol.

Thanks a ton very much appreciated!!! <3 <3 <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info