2.4 Necromancer Spectre/SRS Angryaa

"This effect is VERY powerful on minions because minions gain 15% move, attack and cast speed per Frenzy charge totalling to 45% increase,"

I thought one frenzy charge gives 4% attack and cast speed? why is it 15%?
"
"This effect is VERY powerful on minions because minions gain 15% move, attack and cast speed per Frenzy charge totalling to 45% increase,"

probably so that it is impactful when players fight against them.

monsters can only get 3 of any one charge which is hardly worth mentioning as a mod at the values players gets.

so they buffed them into something we would notice.

minions are technically monsters and follow a ton of the rules governing mobs in the world. such as charges
"
Saltychipmunk wrote:
"

probably so that it is impactful when players fight against them.

monsters can only get 3 of any one charge which is hardly worth mentioning as a mod at the values players gets.

so they buffed them into something we would notice.

minions are technically monsters and follow a ton of the rules governing mobs in the world. such as charges

Wow, didnt really realized that mobs get 15% speed per frenzy charge. Btw, what about 6L +3 fire staff? Lv28 srs now deals ard the same dmg as lv21 srs?
Playing this build in essence league. As usual with summoners mid cruel is where it all begins but that's alright. The vendor in cruel act 4 sold me a 5 link for 1 transmute so that was nice.

Level 60 and in act 2 merciless. All ele res on max. Chaos res is a different story. The animate guardian items are cheap as usual so i thought why not.

Currently using the bubble boys spectres. When i get to act 3 eternal lab i might replace them with flame sentinels. Not sure yet. They provide a ton of surviviability for me and my friend in our party.

Next item that is on my list to get is Victario's shield. I am waiting for it to drop in price a little bit more.

Also need to get a vaal haste but that gem is always so expensive at the beginning of a league so might have to wait longer for that one.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 5, 2016, 6:06:02 PM
Do you REALLY have to go ZO/EB? How much HP will I have with medium-tier gear? Even with MoM/Fortify/defensive curses setup I'm worried about oneshots.
so zo /mom is a quality of life thing. since it allows you to reserve your mana with auras and crap while still having a large pool of es to use as mana.

es under mom tends to handle attrition better than regular hybrid since hybrid builds tend to not get the needed shield recharge nodes that makes es actually charge fast.

if you use a build that does not have high mana cost skill then it could work to skip mom. just realize your build will then need to make what ever minions you do have very very tanky , because you are throwing resummoning on the fly out the window

my zombie summoner does not use zo /mom eb for this reason. my most expensive active skill is 33 mana (flesh offering) And my zombies have 22k hp ... therefore i can afford to only have 60 free mana.

Last edited by Saltychipmunk on Sep 6, 2016, 8:42:22 AM
what would a LL tree look like here ? and would it be worth it ? on esc
Anyone else having issues with the poecraft gem link loading blank?
fireball 2.4 buff work on spectres?
Level 82 in essence league. 4400 life 1xxx energy shield. 100% iir.

*Trying to craft minion cast speed profane wands with some nice stats with essences.
*Need to get my labyrinths done in merciless and endgame.
*Getting hit by multiple enemies at the same time is what have killed me. Like 5 leaping goatmen. Typical death sentence. Might need to make room for a cwdt+ic setup.
*Using evangelist spectres
*Wanna fit arctic armour in there too. But no room.
*When i can afford i will get higher es items to increase my overall life pool.
*Go ci would be better. I could drop a life flask and replace it with a stibnite for a nice defensive boost. A future option for me. Hard to do this without a shield though.

Last edited by kompaniet on Sep 10, 2016, 8:22:12 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info