2.4 Necromancer Spectre/SRS Angryaa

Ephemeral Edge sword seems to be a good option to replace auraumvorax in case you go ES :-)
"
Zagumar wrote:
Ephemeral Edge sword seems to be a good option to replace auraumvorax in case you go ES :-)
well its a function of resists first before it is a function of es vs life.

60% all res very useful
I'm guessing you shouldn't switch to blasphemy curse auras until you can run two curses? Or should you switch to blasphemy with just one curse and haste?
Awesome build. Using a hybrid version of this right now that also takes aura nodes. Glass cannon-y kinda build that I love.

Thanks for sharing ~<3
Is a 4- or 5-link Vis Mortis sufficient ? I think I can't pull it off to get a 6-link Vis Mortis.
Or is a tabula the way to go ?
While I have an effective character in essance my first noob to 70 was a necro and I really want to make one work. My original one went heavy on skeletons, srs and zombies with specters as an after thought and it was ok but just awful for story boss fights.

I've learned a lot since then and decided to try this one out using a lot of respec passive points. My tree is mostly ok (I tried an ES build in the mean time which kinda messed up a few things).

Anyways this one currently seems pretty good, I haven't completed cruel lab yet (just because I haven't tried, I just respecced this guy tonight and never did lab as a noob because well noob).

So life history out of the way, my one concern with this build is life, what sort of max life are you running with it? Because of the uniques the only place we can add life is helm, gloves, belt, rings and amulet. (I happened to get a Vis Mortis which I was able to 5 link).

Damage seems ok, which will only go up with merc lab, but I have just over 2k life and just under 2k ES. I'm guessing if I maxed out resists and life on the optional items, we are talking like maybe 4k life?

So is this build still being played by anyone? I love me some AA summoner build. I just hit lvl 31 and am planning on using this guide. Anyone have opinion on curse on hit vs blasphemy? CoH means no SRS, but would that gives you 2-3 curses AND auras. Not sure which way shakes out to more damage for my sentinels.

edit: saw that the SRS gives more dmg than the CoH set up.

Last question would be how strong you can be with EB and all ES gear. 75 all resis and just running away from stuff to not die?
Last edited by bubblehulk on Oct 28, 2016, 12:55:02 PM
Enjoying the hell out of this build now. The victarios charity shield is absolutely broken on summoner and I haven't missed wearing a shield at all. Leadership helps the curse-auras hit further away and the permanent 3 frenzy charges on everyone is amazing. Dex/strength has been hard to come by, bUT switching off of aurumvorax has helped. Playing in SC essence and haven't died for a while!

hi everyone,

I have played this build to level 86 and had a lot of fun so far.
only problem I have is that my char seems very squishy playing the tier of maps i need in order to progress.
could anyone give me some feedback on my srs necromancer char? that would be really helpful to me. thanks guys!

"
RaveHeart1985 wrote:
hi everyone,

I have played this build to level 86 and had a lot of fun so far.
only problem I have is that my char seems very squishy playing the tier of maps i need in order to progress.
could anyone give me some feedback on my srs necromancer char? that would be really helpful to me. thanks guys!

Could you post us your gear ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info