[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Come patch 3.3. :D

Unfortunately I could not play more in this league bestiary, I had at least level 92 and I could not, I stopped at level 91. I had some personal problems that consumed me the little time I have to play (problems with my business) that are not yet all resolved, but largely solved, so I hope the next league has more time available. Before the bestiary league quit I'll just "burn" the monsters of the bestiary into items, I'm suddenly lucky and get something valuable out.

I'll play this same build again, these skill changes will make it delicious to play.

With fewer stacks to accumulate the maximum damage, it will be possible to remove Spell Echo and use another gem to cause further damage (waiting for the Path of Building upgrade to do simulations).

Another clear improvement for this build is that it is now possible to hit the enemy with maximum stacks 7.5 times per second. It was very bad the maximum of 5 stacks per second, because it made this build less efficient to accumulate 9 or 10 poison stacks of Vile Toxins. This will make it possible to cause Vile Toxins "mors damage" earlier and longer. Not to mention that with just 4 or 5 blades (just over 1 second of casting) it will be possible to reload less times the blades, which is kind of boring with this build, although necessary.

I think GGG partially answered my request, but for the better, I did it here. :P
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1497996/page/14#p15403450

The loss of "more damage with ailments per blade" to this build is irrelevant as it is a fake poison build, so it will not make any difference.

Once you have updated the Path of Building with the information so far released I update this topic.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on May 10, 2018, 9:09:36 PM
Topic updated. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Could you go ghost dance and escape artist for more survivability and keep weave/harness the void for this build?
"
Roulce wrote:
Could you go ghost dance and escape artist for more survivability and keep weave/harness the void for this build?

Yes Do you can. :)
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on May 30, 2018, 2:04:55 PM
Hey man, i love BV and saw ur guide many times in my researches, but i wonder, i mean if u say its poison fake, although is very good damage with poison too, cant u just use normal setup for BV like critical strike damage, added fire damage, maybe add a Hatred on a essence worm?

But my question is more towards the leech part of this equation, I know leech has a max u can achieve, and poison doenst leech. So would I leech more if I get more damage that is no Damage over Time, because we can achieve 1 mil DPS non poison too, or would I be capped of leech in a way smaller dmg, so the overdamage that can leech doesnt matter?
"
Guliadkinn wrote:
Hey man, i love BV and saw ur guide many times in my researches, but i wonder, i mean if u say its poison fake, although is very good damage with poison too, cant u just use normal setup for BV like critical strike damage, added fire damage, maybe add a Hatred on a essence worm?

Hello. Unfortunately the poison damage in this build is actually very low, but it serves as a "plus" to increase the damage a bit. The use of Essence Worm may be an excellent choice for this build, but you will have to sacrifice something. You'll have to remove Ming's Heart for this and still use a ring that applies Warlord's Mark on hit. Like this:

Because essence worm has the mod 40% increased Mana Reserved. If you do not do this, Warlord's Mark + Blasphemy will occupy 49% of mana reserved, which is bad for MoM.

About other gems, I believe that the combination of this build is the most powerful that can exist, since Concentrated Effect (mors damage) + Vile Toxins (mors damage) + Controlled Destruction (mors damage) + Increased Critical Damage (mors damage)

"
Guliadkinn wrote:
But my question is more towards the leech part of this equation, I know leech has a max u can achieve, and poison doenst leech. So would I leech more if I get more damage that is no Damage over Time, because we can achieve 1 mil DPS non poison too, or would I be capped of leech in a way smaller dmg, so the overdamage that can leech doesnt matter?

Since when GGG removed the Instant Leech from Vaal Pact and still removed the Keystone from Shadow to the Duelist unfortunately the leech was quite bad with shadow. The over leech does not matter, but the build causes millions of dps, which will always leave the leech at its maximum. What helps to leech a little more is the Patient Reaper, 70% more leech.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on May 30, 2018, 10:25:14 PM
Ok, you are right, with the new BV im extra excited to do a BV build now, and your setup does provide more damage, and it gets easy to proc patient reaper with a Writhing Jar since we do DoT, but we have to see if its gonna work with the new Jar because they changed it.

Thank for the asnwer!
Hey man, loving the build so far but starting to hit the brick wall. My Profile is open, could you take a link and give me some help. I am maxed out on resist, have a 5 link Cospri's... One of my biggest questions is the cospri's, I have 2 B 3 G linked, and the other is a red. So I actually have what you suggest but I feel like the red is NOT good anymore as it is uber uber hard to get the Vaal Blade Vortex Version into the required lvl 21................ That said, please give it a look, would love any suggestions, want to push to >> 90 with this build...
"
Lyzandr wrote:
Hey man, loving the build so far but starting to hit the brick wall. My Profile is open, could you take a link and give me some help. I am maxed out on resist, have a 5 link Cospri's... One of my biggest questions is the cospri's, I have 2 B 3 G linked, and the other is a red. So I actually have what you suggest but I feel like the red is NOT good anymore as it is uber uber hard to get the Vaal Blade Vortex Version into the required lvl 21................ That said, please give it a look, would love any suggestions, want to push to >> 90 with this build...

Hello, for greater damage on red maps it is best to replace IAoE with a concetratred effect. The downside is that it will lose QoL.

Another modification is that as you are playing softcore you can lower your defenses and invest more in damage. For example you can only pick up Acrobatics with 4 points for more damage. You can also use one more flask of damage (Atziri's Promisse) against bosses.

In fact the softcore version of this build is recommended Assassin to have a greater focus on damage. The hardcore version (with Trickster) is recommended for more experienced players who are building more and more damage by balancing damage and defense investment.
Guides made by me:
Hey Carrasco_Santo,

I really love this build, and have some questions about it. I am planning on playing HCSSF, so I would go trickster rather than assassin.

Do you think this build is more suited for HCSSF or is triple herald elementalist BV better? I assume this has more defense, but let me know if you think the offense is significantly worse.

Are there too many required uniques in order for this build to be SSF viable?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info