[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

As separate post
Since Singularity Double Dips on hindered Enemies, it seems like a nobrainer BiS cheapo weapon.
Altho bad attack speed for Shield Charge, but it has cast speed. Might be even worth dual wielding :)

edit: shitty PoB link - https://pastebin.com/DgdErB1X
I had removed most of the stuff and went down to 4L 161k ( have to have Witchfire Brew enabled for the curse for cospri's
https://pastebin.com/pTB1KmLJ

when you click everything in , you can go to like 900k dps non crit poison Blade Vortex. Not that bad. Squishi as fck tho. Eva / Dodge char
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Last edited by Marxone on Jul 24, 2017, 4:59:56 PM
You say that this is 3.0 viable, have you tested it? The only part of your post that I can see that even gives reference to the changes coming is the 3.0 in the main title of it.
I played this till i ripped on 75, so far no problem. The real Question is the super lategame DPS, probably to low for t14 +
I am a bit skeptical that this will somehow perform at the level of Essence Drain or Wanders

I will probably build this trickster just to have some lab farmer. Seems reasonable to survive Izaro on Uber.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
@Ravenstaver

Unfortunately I could not play with this build after wipe, the last 15 days I had little time, solving personal things.

But I played with this in pre wipe and made all the content I got to play well. So yes, this build remains feasible, now it is able to do all the game content? I do not know why I could not play with her to test at least T13 maps after the wipe, probably do well until T15. Sharper and Guardians I do not guarantee, because it will probably need very good gear (Cospri'l Will, enchantments, etc) to be as effective as before.

So yes it still works, but all poison build has been nerfed a lot, so they're not as strong as it was before.

@Paranoijaa

I believe this build makes content from T15 maps. But probably a hit build (instead of using gems/items that apply poison - using gems or items that increase your hit damage) will be worth more.

But I do not care about this, I will update the topic later this week and will continue to be "poison build".

Anyone who wants to test to limit this build feel free to comment. Ah yes, with the changes in Swift Killer this build gained a small buff.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
I will updated this topic tonight.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Topic updated.
Guides made by me:
I forgot update the damage considering use Cospri's Will (+1 curse) + Vulnerability (auto cast or using corrupted glove) instead Rallyng Cry. Probably the damage will be more 400k dps, tonight I will update.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 4, 2017, 10:06:58 AM
Updated passive tree to 124 points. The only change is that now the passive tree take Deep Thoughts to both versions, helping with the MoM mechanics.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Aug 6, 2017, 8:34:14 PM
My Epic Failed Gear!
I dont belive for better for lesser and vile gem 20/20(12,5)
T12 boss killed me 3 times,4 finhed him.
DPS 2894 in ho 20stack: 20k no power charge
Last edited by TheGrammaton on Aug 7, 2017, 10:13:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info