[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Is it possible to change the build from poison to something else then? Something else that GGG hasn't destroyed yet XD

Also since I have a Cospri's, would this link make sense?

BV - Spell Echo - Con.Dest/Conc Eff - Added Chaos - Vile Toxins

Hahahaha, believe me, even poison being nerfed it still provides a reasonable damage, it still provides almost 40k damage in 2 seconds with 20 stacks, yet has interesting synergy using Wither + spell totem, but in fact, the ancient damage never again.

Considering the build in your version against normal mobs (white and blue):
Concentrated Effetc: 191K
Controlled Destruction: 168K
Poison Gem: 158K
Added Fire: 154K
Critical Chance: 153K
Critical Damage: 153K
Void Manipulation: 151K
Efficacy: 149K

https://pastebin.com/2CfXyqyb

The big question is: who needs more than 158K (poison gem) of damage against white or blue mobs?

I need more damage against the bosses and for this the synergy using Added Chaos + Force Shaper + Ming's Heart + Poison is still relatively efficient using Wither + Spell Totem.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 3, 2017, 7:35:35 AM
"
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Is it possible to change the build from poison to something else then? Something else that GGG hasn't destroyed yet XD

Also since I have a Cospri's, would this link make sense?

BV - Spell Echo - Con.Dest/Conc Eff - Added Chaos - Vile Toxins

Hahahaha, believe me, even poison being nerfed it still provides a reasonable damage, it still provides almost 40k damage in 2 seconds with 20 stacks, yet has interesting synergy using Wither + spell totem, but in fact, the ancient damage never again.

Considering the build in your version against normal mobs (white and blue):
Concentrated Effetc: 191K
Controlled Destruction: 168K
Poison Gem: 158K
Added Fire: 154K
Critical Chance: 153K
Critical Damage: 153K
Void Manipulation: 151K
Efficacy: 149K

https://pastebin.com/2CfXyqyb

The big question is: who needs more than 158K (poison gem) of damage against white or blue mobs?

I need more damage against the bosses and for this the synergy using Added Chaos + Force Shaper + Ming's Heart + Poison is still relatively efficient using Wither + Spell Totem.

Damn, does this mean we can drop void manipulation and put a blue socket instead for conc effect/controlled destruction? FML I need to recolor my Cospri's AGAIN :(
Still viable besides poison nerfs? Wanna try it in 2 week next race, seems pretty solid and tanky for me
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
Damn, does this mean we can drop void manipulation and put a blue socket instead for conc effect/controlled destruction? FML I need to recolor my Cospri's AGAIN :(

The problem with Cospri's is in fact the colors of the sockets.

I realized that my previous calculations are wrong. I forgot to remove, for the other gems, the Vile Toxins. Then in a new simulation would be:
Concentrated Effect + Controlled Destruction = 177K
Concentrated Effect + Added Fire = 163K
Concentrated Effect + Critical Chance = 162K
Concentrated Effect + Critical Damage = 161K
Concentrated Effect + Void Manipulation = 160K
Poison Gem + Vile Toxins = 158K
Concentrated Effect + Efficacy = 157K

This shows that the variation of gems makes the damage much more in line, overall.

"
884725xx wrote:
Still viable besides poison nerfs? Wanna try it in 2 week next race, seems pretty solid and tanky for me

To the patch 2.6 work very well. To 3.0 it will need these adjustments discussed here.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 3, 2017, 6:26:17 PM
Oh bois mors damage using this with Whirling Blades:
http://i.imgur.com/8lI7mvo.jpg

With the "Increased Skill Effect Duration" in the tree = almost 6 seconds.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Jul 3, 2017, 7:30:20 PM
"

I realized that my previous calculations are wrong. I forgot to remove, for the other gems, the Vile Toxins. Then in a new simulation would be:

This shows that the variation of gems makes the damage much more in line, overall.

Does this mean you need 4B 1G to get highest damage with a 5L, linking BV with Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Concentrated Effect and Added Chaos?
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"

Does this mean you need 4B 1G to get highest damage with a 5L, linking BV with Spell Echo, Controlled Destruction, Concentrated Effect and Added Chaos?

Yes, lol.

Well, the GGG did nerf this build, Poison Gem now is 60% chance to apply poison. The GGG is wanting me to give up on this build. ¬¬
Guides made by me:
"

Yes, lol.

Well, the GGG did nerf this build, Poison Gem now is 60% chance to apply poison. The GGG is wanting me to give up on this build. ¬¬

WTF 4B on a Cospri's? I'm going to die from recolouring I only have 210+ chromes ;o;

Also could you give the pastebin for your updated calculations? I don't really understand what you mean by "did not remove Vile Toxins from the other gems"
Last edited by samlzy1993 on Jul 4, 2017, 4:37:41 AM
"
samlzy1993 wrote:
"

Yes, lol.

WTF 4B on a Cospri's? I'm going to die from recolouring I only have 210+ chromes ;o;

Also could you give the pastebin for your updated calculations? I don't really understand what you mean by "did not remove Vile Toxins from the other gems"

https://pastebin.com/6rzyx7Tm

------------------

Very well GGG, I'm almost convinced to give up this build, just missing a bit.

BV = 30% more damage with ailments to 20%
Poison = 60% chances to poison

Alternative? Do not know. Maybe remove Added Chaos and use Lesser Poison. Maybe try to get some poison nodes in the tree. Maybe give up a poison-based build for a hit build?
Guides made by me:
"

https://pastebin.com/6rzyx7Tm

------------------

Very well GGG, I'm almost convinced to give up this build, just missing a bit.

BV = 30% more damage with ailments to 20%
Poison = 60% chances to poison

Alternative? Do not know. Maybe remove Added Chaos and use Lesser Poison. Maybe try to get some poison nodes in the tree. Maybe give up a poison-based build for a hit build?

Please don't give up on this build, I'd love to see it in 3.0 even in a new iteration, Ignite, Chaos pure physical or something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info