Orion - the hunter - a god with the bow - cheap, insane DPS, fun as hell - Get ready for 2.5 version

"
Asag wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:

is it safe enoght?

Well, Im sold. Brb, have to buy some regrets, already have lvl 77 assasin in prophecy :p

:D
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
IGN: ascendant_broken_heart, thread number: 1608112
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
level 59 right now would u say it's better to use blasphemy with projectile weakness before using this?
i know maligros not the bis but it's what i got at the moment

I think that what you have is good for start, no need for projectile weakness
The real king of the hill - ASSZERKER CoC - high life, insane damage and clear speed
"
rel4us wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
level 59 right now would u say it's better to use blasphemy with projectile weakness before using this?

Thx for the quick reply...just leveled enough to use my Bow 2 more levels n Chest will be good thx for the Kick ass build
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
dragnmith1 wrote:

Thx for the quick reply...just leveled enough to use my Bow 2 more levels n Chest will be good thx for the Kick ass build

As long as you have fun, it's my pleasure :D
I have one question, its better to use Tornado Shoot before getting this barrage jewels or you went straight with barrage?

And second question, Im confused by your gem setup, theres not enough spots on bars even when I remove Move only action. On guide you have Vaal Lightning Trap and on movies AA because you added Mirror arrow and no enduring cry. Did you stopped using this?
Last edited by Asag on Jul 7, 2016, 12:52:44 PM
"
Asag wrote:
I have one question, its better to use Tornado Shoot before getting this barrage jewels or you went straight with barrage?

And second question, Im confused by your gem setup, theres not enough spots on bars even when I remove Move only action. On guide you have Vaal Lightning Trap and on movies AA because you added Mirror arrow and no enduring cry. Did you stopped using this?

Hi, I used barrage from the start,

and ya, I changed my gem set up, here it is:

"
rel4us wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Could you post any MAPPING videos ?
IGN: PojzonAbyss
[3.2] Immortal Indigon Poet's Pen Hirophant - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129766
[3.1] Yamata No Orochi - Oni-Goroshi Jugg http://poeurl.com/bHB9
[2.4] The True Queen Of The Forest - Poison LA/BR Pathfinder http://poeurl.com/M6u [Retired]
"
eragon1111 wrote:
"
rel4us wrote:
"
Asag wrote:

Could you post any MAPPING videos ?

some of the vids are mapping, like the palace, atziri, and I think that some more,

what kind of vid u need to see more?
where did you put your 2 volley fire jewels? i can only see one slot with 50 dexterity around but not a 2nd.

edit: nvm, found it
Last edited by LightHope on Jul 7, 2016, 4:16:04 PM
Finally got the cospri armor, so I should probably go for a 2 barrage enchant helm for my next upgrade right? Also do you think the 60% increase crit chance if you havent crit recent enchant is worth keeping on the boots since we have such high crit chance anyway?

pretty excited I just found this as well in a arid lake map :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info