Item Filter and Skill Tree Information for Prophecy

"
NewHuman wrote:
"
boof wrote:
If I set up a special filter for "Prophecy", won't that also include prophecy wands? How do I avoid that?

set class to currency

I guess that's one way... but then that messes up filters I have for other currency :/

Maybe it's not worth bothering, the prophecy "currency" isn't a drop anyway, right?
Last edited by boof on Jun 2, 2016, 6:31:48 AM
And .... updated :P Nothing really much different :) Just changed the coins => coins/prophecy line and added bunch of more map fragment items in the list ;P

Still was more of update then perandus :D Now just 2 days waiting left :P
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There has only been one change to the tree since we last released it. 1% increased Attack Speed per 100 Accuracy is now 1% increased Attack Speed per 200 Accuracy.

You only forgot to mention that it is on the Juggernaut Ascendancy Tree. =D
"The strong, hits heavier.
The smart, acts better.
The skillful, wonder forever.
The trickster? He does it all. At least, the people believe that he does."
"
DiogoStone wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
There has only been one change to the tree since we last released it. 1% increased Attack Speed per 100 Accuracy is now 1% increased Attack Speed per 200 Accuracy.

Im still waiting for another nerf of this node :D it still can give +200% attack speed with just proper suffixes on items and few passives
nice!!!
Thank you for the early heads up Bex_GGG.

I had this question, new items that always added are not added as 'Normal Items' right? So, if I had:

Hide
Quality Normal

It should still show the new items?

- Iniquitous_
"You are a miracle, beloved. You are also a masochist and possibly an idiot. But you're my idiot." - Oni-Goroshi

- Iniquitous_
"
"
DiogoStone wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:

Im still waiting for another nerf of this node :D it still can give +200% attack speed with just proper suffixes on items and few passives

Yeah 40000 accuracy is easily obtainable 0_0
"
elpipi wrote:

IT IS,You will get it faster than VOLL's in fresh league,in perma leagues You can get items with required mods for even 10 alts each
"
"
elpipi wrote:

IT IS,You will get it faster than VOLL's in fresh league,in perma leagues You can get items with required mods for even 10 alts each

show
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
"
"
elpipi wrote:

show

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1666066

*mistake with boots,too lazy to update,builds not cointains extra DEX so can get more base accuracy

You can get 40 000 accuracy with solid build 200% life,+dmg nodes and nice armour/eva

im sure it is possible to make "show off build" with more than 60 000 accuracy with rares swords,for perma leagues with items like varunastra ++++
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 2, 2016, 12:27:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info