Item Filter and Skill Tree Information for Prophecy

"
"
elpipi wrote:

Yeah 40000 accuracy is easily obtainable 0_0

IT IS,You will get it faster than VOLL's in fresh league,in perma leagues You can get items with required mods for even 10 alts each

Examples of such items or didn't happen

I'm now theorycrafting Jugg-Accuracy build and my calc doesn't give me more than 6000-6500 with "10 alts" jewelry. That's assuming we don't get much evasion helm with +acc, but it wouldn't skyrocket total accuracy either.

edit: ok i see what you did there, "10 alts". Very easy, much wow. Reminds me of that "5 chaos" top-phys mace from Mathil.
Last edited by TwoEyedYoom on Jun 2, 2016, 12:32:59 PM
"
TwoEyedYoom wrote:
"
"
elpipi wrote:

Yeah 40000 accuracy is easily obtainable 0_0

IT IS,You will get it faster than VOLL's in fresh league,in perma leagues You can get items with required mods for even 10 alts each

Examples of such items or didn't happen

I'm now theorycrafting Jugg-Accuracy build and my calc doesn't give me more than 6000-6500 with "10 alts" jewelry. That's assuming we don't get much evasion helm with +acc, but it wouldn't skyrocket total accuracy either.

edit: ok i see what you did there, "10 alts". Very easy, much wow. Reminds me of that "5 chaos" top-phys mace from Mathil.

You can get 40k accuracy with no perfect items very cheap,for an example You can get very cheap solid corsair sword for even 10 alts,chaos,few chaos or meta for many exalts... i didnt said You will get perfect items for every slot 10 alts each.Dont said either pushing to max possible accuracy for every item is the best.You can get 40k accuracy,this is fact

"
That's assuming we don't get much evasion helm with +acc

Why we don't ? Remember we can even use 1evasion helmet,1evasion boots,1evasion gloves and still You will be tanky cause solid CHEST ARMOUR + UNBREAKABLE ascendancy node + always 7+ e.charges will make You tanky.After nerf You have reasons to use another helmet but this what You saying is not true.One suffix taken dont make rares shitty.

I dont really get what You want to prove me

ps.dont forget about +% accuracy passives,+%accuracy JEWELS so easy craftable,implicits,new unique amulet,additional accuracy gem,ice golem and other things like + base accuracy from DEX
Last edited by TheSaddestSong on Jun 2, 2016, 1:39:41 PM
i want to race again dammit
GitGud, GitNerfed, Repeat.
Good now nerf assassin oh wait you wont because too many players will be lost and wont be able to run t10 maps without crit for them to abuse.

Last edited by eWlu on Jun 2, 2016, 3:31:06 PM
Having "Support" at the end of all these gems name is gonna look sooooo sloppy lol
"
eWlu wrote:
Good now nerf assassin oh wait you wont because too many players will be lost and wont be able to run t10 maps without crit for them to abuse.

Since Ambush League I been running tier 11+ maps (or equivalent in older leagues, like Shirine/Palace) and I played only ONE crit build (Phys Bow Crit). Not the most powerful one, but the least fun one by far.

I rly dont get posts like that, or posts about less build diversity in each patch.

Players are becoming more lazy with theorypath in each patch, thats for sure.

(sorry about my bad english.)
Ok I supported. Even though it's purple...
Saved
Hyped for this.. :O)
Do we have info on the new divination cards? I wanna sort them by "value" in my filter.
Oh and the patch comes before the new leagues start right?
Last edited by Mootthemad on Jun 3, 2016, 2:01:58 AM
"
Mootthemad wrote:
Do we have info on the new divination cards? I wanna sort them by "value" in my filter.
Oh and the patch comes before the new leagues start right?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1662594

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info