[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I think more based on example I looked at...
tackles core phase 2 mali is 10:08-11:25
this build was 8:00-8:45

nice DPS although the fast forwarding at bosses in the video is a bit shady.
"
zzang wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I didnt FF anything. Although looking at it looks weird. I said that vid was screwy. Will do without trying to dub in sound like the uber one which is 100% raw feed. have any cores in SC?
Git R Dun!
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
zzang wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

I didnt FF anything. Although looking at it looks weird. I said that vid was screwy. Will do without trying to dub in sound like the uber one which is 100% raw feed. have any cores in SC?

No offense - I just tell you what im seeing in the video - 2 seconds of youtube video past but a 4 second potion duration ingame disappeared.

Edit: And yea i got cores but i will use them to beat your kill time ;)
Last edited by zzang on Jun 10, 2016, 1:57:37 PM
Well I take it down nevertheless and make a new one raw when i get home from work.

Edit I found the original raw when I got home. Posted and uploaded it. I think what happened is you tube "stabilized video" option screw up first vid. Wont use that again.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 10, 2016, 8:14:48 PM

Aim, the Int and strength req's on your build are killing me..

HaHa clever build remember you talking about it in the forums, gj.
Thanks Aim Deep. Finally took down Core.. By just face tanking completely.

This is what I got. GG

"
Rayzabladez wrote:

Aim, the Int and strength req's on your build are killing me..

Hi Ray. Just take the 30 nodes along the way if you can't get gear with int/str. But really its not to difficult with all the suffix available on 4 pcs...ring, belt, boot, and helm to get it. For example I was covered in 3 pcs. Belt has str, helm and ring int so I had luxury then even fit a fat bit of chaos res in. Anyway if you have skimp on something to take those 30 nodes skimp on life or dual cursing.

So like this is what a 87 tree could look like only running enfeeble on blas.

http://www.poeplanner.com/AAIAAUBBQUlCQVFBQWRBSGNCTE1GTFF0aERGOE56UkVQRXVFVUlCWnZHRjBhT0J5bkhNNGRGQ3RRTGRJdVV6SDdOWkk2V0RzTlBDMDg3ejM4UjM1VHBWV3BWY1pXU0ZoaldmTmZQMkVoWktObFRXWlVacDVvV0dobGFQSnFBVzg3Y2c5eXFYVHRkcXgzNDNnTmVXaDk5WF9qZzEtRHpJVFpoTy1KMkl6UGowYVFWWkhPbEctWHRKdWhuejZpQUtMcXB3aXBicXlZcktxdmJLLW50ZkszUHJ2dHZUYS1wOEFhd0diQkJNUzR4UGJHcnNiWXozN1RiOVg0MTViWUpOaTkyc0hqYXVvWTd3N3Y2X0FmODkzMlNQY3k5OWY0Nl9yU19nci1WQlZReEJXRDJ3YkdYYVI5YzYwSndBSGQxZk9OOUlNPQAQQUFBQ0FBZlFBUUgwQVFBQQAA
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 11, 2016, 11:00:44 AM
"
eugenez wrote:
Thanks Aim Deep. Finally took down Core.. By just face tanking completely.

This is what I got. GG

hahahaaaa typical.
Git R Dun!
This is truly Invincible! I got bored of prophecy already so i went back to my marauder discharger and specced to this. Really amazing dps and survivability. I probably need to change some stuff with my gear but i'm pretty much cool with it for now. Thanks!

If you can't control it, STOP.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info