[2.4] Invincible Juggernaut/Core and Uber down Deathless (DEAD)

"
Rayzabladez wrote:
Well Aim, it looks promising enough. [Been a long time since I used a Mara.] Your math seems ok, too.

I've only got a 30 mjolner not a 50 though... even so, it could work ok.

There are some very good looking theory-crafted builds floating around just before 2.3 that I've seen online so far.

Talk about power creep, we have it in spades!.

I guess that GGG will be upping the boss and monster packs to try and balance the new powerful builds.

Undoubtedly, the nerf stick will also be wielded freely, too...

Not too long to wait now, then the new meta builds will be coming fast.

I'll keep an eye open for your new build, mate. GL.

R.

30 actually works better! I cast too fast with 50% and locks me up.

30% is worse farming tho with cyclone.
Git R Dun!
Great build, I'm running a character based on it. Only issue is I skipped the upper half of the tree near witch, so I'm forced to run int (and a bit of res) on almost all jewels to get Repentance working. Instead of a second Blasphemy I run Herald of Thunder to cull/curse + Arctic Armour. Currently it's degenerating from RF (since I only have 8 charges), but with the fortify nodes from labs it should have positive regen without charges. P.S., try shield charge instead of Cyclone for farming trash. I gem swap between
  • faster attacks + accuracy + fortify + cyclone + shield charge
  • faster attacks + lightning strike + molten strike + gmp + multistrike

Tooltip on arc is 8k, discharge at 40k.
Tree is here
Spoiler
Your uber video is impressive! Actually best perfomance i've ever seen for such amount of currency invested. Fell in love with this build, will do my best to get voll's amulet in Prophecy ASAP (mjolner is already onboard))

P.S. And thanks again for sharing!!!
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jun 7, 2016, 4:40:19 AM
"
Schaller wrote:
Great build, I'm running a character based on it. Only issue is I skipped the upper half of the tree near witch, so I'm forced to run int (and a bit of res) on almost all jewels to get Repentance working. Instead of a second Blasphemy I run Herald of Thunder to cull/curse + Arctic Armour. Currently it's degenerating from RF (since I only have 8 charges), but with the fortify nodes from labs it should have positive regen without charges. P.S., try shield charge instead of Cyclone for farming trash. I gem swap between
  • faster attacks + accuracy + fortify + cyclone + shield charge
  • faster attacks + lightning strike + molten strike + gmp + multistrike

Tooltip on arc is 8k, discharge at 40k.
Tree is here
Spoiler

TY! To not run int jewels ( for wanting 7 reckless defenses) you need INT at least on ring then can pick up one 30 node. Ring and helmet solves everything. All that mana regen is not needed just get any elron -8 ring. I use expensive crit one but it's not needed. Life or a resist one is fine too.

I will give Shield Charge a try, thanks!
Git R Dun!
"
fatamerikan wrote:
Your uber video is impressive! Actually best perfomance i've ever seen for such amount of currency invested. Fell in love with this build, will do my best to get voll's amulet in Prophecy ASAP (mjolner is already onboard))

P.S. And thanks again for sharing!!!

TY. I will make 5L and 30% mjo vids as to really show budget when I get home.:P its not much different... however whats a volls these days in temp with no maps to chance them? 30ex? 50ex? 100ex? haha.. GL
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 7, 2016, 2:01:02 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:

TY. I will make 5L and 30% mjo vids as to really show budget when I get home.:P its not much different... however whats a volls these days in temp with no maps to chance them? 30ex? 50ex? 100ex? haha.. GL

Brittle Emperor is going for about 100c in prophecy atm)
Last edited by fatamerikan on Jun 7, 2016, 3:38:36 PM
Added Abyss 5L and 30% mjo

https://youtu.be/lyIa-oMXeA0
Git R Dun!
I have a low life RT mjolner build for the longest time. Will most likely respec to this build instead!

How do you think the dps of this build compares with the low life "rainbow nuke" version?
"
eugenez wrote:
I have a low life RT mjolner build for the longest time. Will most likely respec to this build instead!

How do you think the dps of this build compares with the low life "rainbow nuke" version?

I think more based on example I looked at...
tackles core phase 2 mali is 10:08-11:25
this build was 8:00-8:45

Keep in mind I cant use double discharge either cos my computer is 5 years old potato. Also only lvl 88 with no fire nodes taken yet.

Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 7, 2016, 11:30:31 PM
Amazing build. and thanks for the quick response. Will spec this tonight!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info