2.3 Selfcast Discharge Burn Prolif - Juggernaught

Would a fire Doryani's Invitation be a perfect belt for this build, or am I missing something? It gives decent resists, some armor, a bit of leech, and, most importantly I'd think, a boosted ignite chance. It wouldn't be better than a really well rolled rare, or a decently rolled one with +1 charge, but wouldn't it be a decent endgame piece of gear? (Also I love throwing vaal orbs at everything I can get my grubby paws on, so I'm probably gonna wind up vaaling a bunch anyway)
I have a question, would it be good with
+ Blood Rage/Wildstrike + Avatar of Fire?
Last edited by Crimsonyd on Jun 10, 2016, 4:43:21 AM
Got tired of my old EQ build and decided to respec into something more fun.

Spoiler

Good for those Dried Lake clears :D
IGN: Sin
Hey
For now im using Kingsguard Chest.So i can have another 6link.is there any useful gem combination for single target dps which works with this build?

Greets
Last edited by Potti on Jun 17, 2016, 4:24:00 PM
"
Potti wrote:
Hey
For now im using Kingsguard Chest.So i can have another 6link.is there any useful gem combination for single target dps which works with this build?

Greets

I've been using flame surge in a 4 link (Don't have the fifth/sixth link yet) with Conc Effect, Fire Pen, and Spell Echo. It has 10K tooltip, and that doesn't count the fact that the enemies you're hitting will generally be burning, giving 50% more damage. Fifth and sixth link would probably be Elemental Focus and Controlled Destruction. It feels great so far, absolutely been melting bosses with it.

I don't imagine any spell would be as good with what the build is doing. Firestorm wouldn't be dealing as much damage quickly, incinerate and flameblast would simply be difficult to support the mana cost on and need more cast speed, and other spells just don't deal as much damage.
"
"
Potti wrote:
Hey

Greets

I've been using flame surge in a 4 link (Don't have the fifth/sixth link yet) with Conc Effect, Fire Pen, and Spell Echo. It has 10K tooltip, and that doesn't count the fact that the enemies you're hitting will generally be burning, giving 50% more damage. Fifth and sixth link would probably be Elemental Focus and Controlled Destruction. It feels great so far, absolutely been melting bosses with it.

I don't imagine any spell would be as good with what the build is doing. Firestorm wouldn't be dealing as much damage quickly, incinerate and flameblast would simply be difficult to support the mana cost on and need more cast speed, and other spells just don't deal as much damage.

thanks for the advice.damage is good but the mana costs are a big problem
Where are the videos?
this build is aweasome i repect in to it and now i just need aa litel bit more gear then i am done with the build its super fun

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info