2.3 Selfcast Discharge Burn Prolif - Juggernaught

no juwels
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
What about going Elemental Equilibrium + Elemental Overload? You're not that far away from them, anyway.

Activate with orb of storms, or shock nova. I suppose these are things that can be fairly easily tried out at high level, since it wouldn't be too much tree adjustment. We don't really have a bunch of big "more" damage modifiers going for us, though, so it seems a likely way to up damage for dealing with big bosses or whatnot. Since discharge isn't a spammable skill anyway EE is sort of a natural fit.
"
What about going Elemental Equilibrium + Elemental Overload? You're not that far away from them, anyway.

Activate with orb of storms, or shock nova. I suppose these are things that can be fairly easily tried out at high level, since it wouldn't be too much tree adjustment. We don't really have a bunch of big "more" damage modifiers going for us, though, so it seems a likely way to up damage for dealing with big bosses or whatnot. Since discharge isn't a spammable skill anyway EE is sort of a natural fit.

You can pick up Elemental Overload but when using a Kaoms Heart you dont really have a Gemslot for it and with Controlled Destruction you wont have a high up-time on it when only using discharge. You could of course just use a rare chest instead. I played Discharge like that before and found it kinda awkward tbh so I tried to avoid having to cast two things when actually killing a pack. Also I value Penetration way more as that will always help against high & lowres monsters alike which EE doesnt.

"
ventiman wrote:
no juwels

Thats pretty cool. Maybe this build is able to get to 7.5k than after all.
Last edited by TheBreadbird on Jun 2, 2016, 5:40:28 AM
How rare is The Searing Touch nowadays? I'm coming back to PoE and haven't really played since it was a long staff base. Since I play self-found, the rarity of items is pretty important even if they're cheap. Is this something you can expect to find within a reasonable amount of time, say two weeks?
"
Jakabov wrote:
How rare is The Searing Touch nowadays? I'm coming back to PoE and haven't really played since it was a long staff base. Since I play self-found, the rarity of items is pretty important even if they're cheap. Is this something you can expect to find within a reasonable amount of time, say two weeks?

I found half a dozen of them last league.
Is there a divinity card that can get it?
You considered going to witch Aoe nodes and cruel prep instead of going to the scion wheel its a little bit less life, same sockets but with 4 jewels 7% each still over 210% life with an extra 15% Area and 30% Area Damage. poeurl.com/Fkv
Last edited by DatHillside on Jun 3, 2016, 4:27:04 AM
For reflect let ignite do its job. Switching some gear around you can reduce the number of endurance charges you have so you don't one shot yourself (not to mention fixing any defense you might need). Then just let them burn. Obviously doesn't work on ignite immune but I personally will skip any ignite immune in a reflect map.

Edit: Just to be clear I only ment using alt gear just for reflect maps
Last edited by rahven32 on Jun 3, 2016, 8:35:30 AM
"
DatHillside wrote:
You considered going to witch Aoe nodes and cruel prep instead of going to the scion wheel its a little bit less life, same sockets but with 4 jewels 7% each still over 210% life with an extra 15% Area and 30% Area Damage. poeurl.com/Fkv

Yeah I did. You can certainly do that but its also a lot of points & we already get good AoE with Prolif.

If you really want more AoE get one of these
& take IR
Last edited by TheBreadbird on Jun 3, 2016, 11:49:29 AM
CliveHowlitzer wrote:

I am now too addicted to that feeling of being kicked in the nuts when you die.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info