Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

"
Namcap wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I would not have played this game w/o portal scrolls. Labs are bait and switch.

Wait what? When did you pay for something advertised and receive something different in return?
This has escalated quickly.

WTF does paying have to do with anything? If I invited to over to my house for BBQ tbones, swim in my pool and martinis and gave you peanut butter and jelly, pissed on you and gave you water thats a bait and switch too. Like labs are
Git R Dun!
As i wrote in one of the other 34395838 threads about the lab:

I don't really like it and find it rather boring, but it offers some nice rewards and different content, so I can't complain too much.

All in all, I see it as a too small part of the game to raise havoc about it. ~30 minutes to ascend all of your characters? Some have spent 40 times more time to whine about it in the forums.

But I DO also agree with ProjectPT in that the lab is implemented rather poorly as a PvP element. It has a lot of potential, but it needs IN GAME leaderboards and "fame".
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
It will probably lead me to play PoE even more. Will I enjoy playing more? Not sure yet. Will have to see what everything plays like after the patch.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
fuck the lab
I am not going to not be not playing not because of the lab.

Spoiler
performance/stability update or bust!
I don't think the game is not worth playing just because of lab. Pay for someone to carry you or find a group to do it together.
Dont quit Men, keep playing or something bad can happen to your rig😈
my english sux.
I don't like the lab , but i8t won't stop me from playing the game.
"
Madtank wrote:
fuck the lab

i'm actually vaguely impressed that you took a Ranger to level 95, thanks to sticking to your guns
I don't know man it takes less than an hour to do all 3 labs, yet doing the 11-12 acts every time you make a new character takes multiple hours. People are tired of doing it over and over again and I don't see much complain about it tbh
Building a character is like 5% longer than it was before the lab

"
Argwain wrote:
Lab is an optional content. Nobody forces you to do lab if you don't like it.
You want the points? - Buy a boost.
You want the enchants? - Buy them from some1 who likes lab and farms it a lot.

I think people have problems dodging traps and shit, not Izaro himself
I think you still have to run it when you buy a boost

"
lab is only hard to me when i use my ES guy-- life based laughs at it.. its not hard.. ppl just want to complain cause they cant do it.. alternately, don't do it and play like we used to before it even came out.. no need to cry cause of 1 thing but if that is what you wanna do, want a tissue?

It's because the lab requires a minimum of attention and can hardly be done while watching TV unlike pretty much everything else in the game

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info