Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

I like lab and don't know why people hate it. Lab is completely optional part of game. YOu can play PoE the same way you played before GGG added it.

"Is there such a thing as an absolute, timeless enemy? There is no such thing, and never has been. And the reason
is that our enemies are human beings like us. They can only be our enemies in relative terms."
"
kamil1210 wrote:
I like lab and don't know why people hate it. Lab is completely optional part of game. YOu can play PoE the same way you played before GGG added it.

Really? You dont know with every thread you reply in about lab? Tells me you dont read posts and just whitenight.

Anyway, if you're listening this time, I dont like it because no effective pause. Like with maps I can instant port out which an effective pause for when my 1 yr old is crying or phone rings. Labs I have to find a safe space to chill or abort.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 30, 2016, 5:09:11 PM
I do find it amusing how people think free game content is being "shoved down their throat."

First world problems.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I do find it amusing how people think free game content is being "shoved down their throat."

First world problems.
this game aint free
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on May 30, 2016, 5:10:39 PM
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

First world problems.

This whole forum and every thread in it is first world problems. Your point?
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on May 30, 2016, 5:11:53 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

Really? You dont know with every thread you reply in about lab? Tells me you dont read posts and just whitenight.

Anyway, if you're listening this time, I dont like it because no effective pause. Like with maps I can instant port out which an effective pause for when my 1 yr old is crying or phone rings. Labs I have to find a safe space to chill or abort.

That's not a problem with the game. You are choosing to do something that requires a degree of dedication of your time. If you can't actually make that dedication it is silly to blame it on the game.

Do you really need a lecture about priorities?
"
Qiox wrote:
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
"
kamil1210 wrote:

That's not a problem with the game. You are choosing to do something that requires a degree of dedication of your time. If you can't actually make that dedication it is silly to blame it on the game.

Do you really need a lecture about priorities?

I would not have played this game w/o portal scrolls. Labs are bait and switch.
Git R Dun!
"
Sexcalibure wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

First world problems.
this game aint free

And entitlement issues.
Lab is an optional content. Nobody forces you to do lab if you don't like it.
You want the points? - Buy a boost.
You want the enchants? - Buy them from some1 who likes lab and farms it a lot.

Lab is meant to give additional depth to your build, not more, not less.
|| EU-Prisoners | Top Hardcore/Challenge Guild | IGN AnimateImmortality ||
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1390390
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I would not have played this game w/o portal scrolls. Labs are bait and switch.

Wait what? When did you pay for something advertised and receive something different in return?
This has escalated quickly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info