Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

"
ventiman wrote:
Piles of loot combined with prophecies and pale court reminds me of the unpopular kid in school giving out free candy so ppl play with him

If that doesn't show he is desperate to protect his creation...

My playtime is on an all time low bet I am not the only one...ppl desert templeagues even quicker now

17k views vocal minority my ass

As salty as you always are, hard to disagree lmao

I'm waiting for the mid-Prophecy update "Lab numbers super high!" Announcement.

(Well no shit you put 2 Prophecy Chain in there, people have to go there)
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
I want rifts. Hard fun bosses like fantastic atziri & crew which kept me pretty exited to test any build on her for like a year. Somethings else besides uninspiring new content (act 4/lab) and loot pinatas every ladder. Then I'll stop the NaCl.

Only great move was ascendancy in like last year IMO. And even that is tied to lab and made us so OP without adjusting content HP.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 28, 2016, 4:16:39 AM
We all want a lof of more lab. Please GGG give us lab-like mapping.
"
ventiman wrote:
Piles of loot combined with prophecies and pale court reminds me of the unpopular kid in school giving out free candy so ppl play with him

If that doesn't show he is desperate to protect his creation...

My playtime is on an all time low bet I am not the only one...ppl desert templeagues even quicker now

17k views vocal minority my ass

How does the # of views amount to anything but exactly that?
I personally really enjoy the lab but what I personally don't like is it has been made mandatory to get ascendancy points.

I mean it should be just another way to play and not be mandatory IMO.

Thus said drops in Uber lab were heavily nerfed it seems so apart from going there to get points (don't get me started on enchants the chance to get something you need is so stupidly low) and move on to good old maps...
"
Jennik wrote:

It sucks that the lab ruins the game for you. It happens sometimes. I'd recommend giving it one more shot once Prophecy is out to see if the changes make it something you can live with.

Funny, cause as we know now they added another even crazier lab version to push down our throats. This time way more dangerous with insane trials. And to make it suck alittle extra they made this challenge so that tanky marauders with life regen and such will have no problems with it, while the rest of us are basically screwed.
I honestly hate the uber lab trials lol. Sucks with an evasion character
Really, I hate this also. With my previous build ( Tank-Templar - over 8,3 k life, powerfull armour and huge life regen ) I had no problem. But, actually, with my witch -elementalist ( over 5,3 k life and near 2 k ES ) lab is a horrible. I died three times during my last three attempts.In effect I've decided to stop playing PoE. I'm 45 y. old, my patience is limited, and always I hate this playing -style like Donkey-Kong etc.
I wanna play a classic H&S.
"
Varan1971 wrote:

I wanna play a classic H&S.

^this

Remove the lab and make it a takedown thingy where you have to kill several things on your OWN.
And change the challenges so ppl need to do them and cannot pay anymore so someone else is doing it for them.
It is called CHALLENGE.
Last edited by blackstar on Jun 28, 2016, 11:58:24 AM
Oh no don't start this. Now some guy will pop up and start explaining how important traps were in the old RPGs and what a huge favor GGG are doing to the older gamers by bringing them back. You cant win against that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info