Xbox servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

"
TriniGamer wrote:
Sure I play Arma 3, Heroes of Newerth...

Isn't HoN dead?
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
raics wrote:
"
TriniGamer wrote:
Sure I play Arma 3, Heroes of Newerth...

Isn't HoN dead?

The daily average player count in HON is 30K to 80K which is more than POE

However most of that is in Asia, but they display the total in the top of the screen from what I heard North America is like 4K players.

Not a fan of playing HON with BR and Mexicans if you ask me they are really bad at HON.

I play HON because it has the highest quality cosmetics, graphics and is the most hardcore MOBA out there. Nothing comes close even DOTA 2 is dumbed down with slow turn rate because people were crying about melee not being able to face ranged.

I have like a 90% win ratio with Berserker in HON infact GGG copied the HON Berserker to create the POE berserker.
Look how Awesome my MTX Marauder RF looks

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1695395
Last edited by TriniGamer on Jun 27, 2016, 2:11:32 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
I play HON because it has the highest quality cosmetics, graphics and is the most hardcore MOBA out there.

Probably, yes, but since it's actually the only DotA clone I ever player for any significant amount of time, take my agreement with a grain of salt. Now, it might be the most hardcore game out there or not but its players certainly are, and I found the whole thing tiresome in the long run.

Anyway, thanks for the info, heard that the game is doing poorly these past few years so I was kinda curious what's the current state.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
"
Guzonjinsin wrote:
Relatively new player here, start playing in Perandus league. So far i really like this game, remindes me of good old days in D2.

I don't like lab, mostly because of damn traps and levers. It's doable, but it's not fun. Unless you roll right class for the lab (but i didn't know that back then). Last league i really struggled with my toons (think i died like ten times with my CI toon), but eventually i made it through, and got my ascendancy points.

This league i rolled again CI toon, and all in all died like four times due to three screens of traps and levers. Again, it's doable, but it's not fun at all.

Then i saw some youtube videos featuring Marauder Juggernaut as labrunner. I was amased. That guy, with gear worth 2-3 exalts, literally charged through three screens of sawblades and spinning blades... Fuck that, i am rolling one Juggernaut to be my "Mazerunner".

Is this supposed to work like this? We roll class which we enjoy playing, and beside that, roll one "mazerunner" to farm enchants and other good gear from chests?

Actually fastest lab runners are rangers by a long shot.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1689240

But yeah juggs is OP too.

Key to lab is high speed or high phys mitigation with massive life regen. Ranger and Marauder beat all in those departments.

CI is terrible. I've been kilt with 15K ES in merciless lab lol
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Jun 27, 2016, 3:04:17 PM
"
TriniGamer wrote:
With the exception of Grim Dawn, there is no other ARPG to play Besides POE. Sadly Grim Dawn has no closed economy so anyone can cheat in that.

So if you aren't going to play POE because of the lab what are you going to play?

Sure I play Arma 3, Heroes of Newerth and Killer Instinct and SF3 Third Strike but mainly I play POE if I want to play an ARPG.

Also labs are easy if you have the right build. I can kill Ubber Izaro in 5 seconds maybe less.

You dont have right build yet hommie. haha. Take him to next level with build in sig. Most DPS and most defense.
Git R Dun!
Just the fact that ppl have made builds just to complete and farm lab shows how broken and horrible the lab is.
Support the cause. Free the ascendancy points from LAB.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216/page/1

Other top 3 issues. Make standard great again. Fix XP (add fatigue system). Fix lag.
MR GGG tear down this ascendancy wall.
"
Prebornfetus wrote:
Just the fact that ppl have made builds just to complete and farm lab shows how broken and horrible the lab is.

Lawdy lawdy people make farming builds lawdy the sky is falling.
Why would you want to farm it anyway? Buy the enchants you need, be set for life, never have to touch it again in this league.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
"
Prebornfetus wrote:

Lawdy lawdy people make farming builds lawdy the sky is falling.

he does have a point and you know it to be true , no1 likes to run lab on a squisy char because its unreliable and dumb when you can just faceroll it and ignore 10000000% of the mechanics due to proper gear and tree (mostly the lifereg and armor/eva)

so yes the sky is indeed falling - the ammount of views of this thread shows that.
i did chuckle at your comment though.

sure iz fallin massa
Piles of loot combined with prophecies and pale court reminds me of the unpopular kid in school giving out free candy so ppl play with him

If that doesn't show he is desperate to protect his creation...

My playtime is on an all time low bet I am not the only one...ppl desert templeagues even quicker now

17k views vocal minority my ass
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 28, 2016, 3:14:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info