Who else is not going to play PoE anymore because of the lab?

I am certainly now going to quit playing, Just run it 4 time and be done with it.

I don't care for it (i am an older player whose dexterity and eyesight is well.. older :) )

But i love the rest of the game, so i will make due.
Either I'm getting good at this or it has become quite better in the lab department since recent patches. I ran several labs in prophecies and all runs have been quite profitable overall.

The areas feel smaller and it's easy finding your way. Spin in packs as I go feels rewarding too.
Traps and patterns are easy to deal with/seem way less wtf than it was at first.

The only thing that I feel quite poor is Izaro, it's mostly a gearcheck and I don't get why it has to be this way. To me merc Izaro is still a bit overtuned for new players. Izaro is a boss that you can easily trivialise using curses and wich hits like a truck against non armor/endu charges players that have regular self found hp gear.

I find it to be the only issue to me.
Last edited by galuf on Jun 20, 2016, 2:52:23 PM
To be honest im still playing from time to time but only to pass a few hours.
Before i was playing for 10+ hours a day, especialy in the begining of new leagues.
Now im just like Meh, this shit is boring.
Going into this Lab crap is making me want to quit for good, not to mention the last 2-3 non interactive leagues.
Thats what its called when i can completely ignore the ''League'' content right ?
Maybe its only me, i dont know but the game seems kind of watered down.
This is the first league where I simply couldn't find enough willpower to get even to Cruel, because every time I encountered one of the trials, I was reminded that I have to do that annoying labyrinth 3 times. Every time that happened, I just closed PoE and went to play other games to get my ARPG fix (recently Grim Dawn).

I wish they'd just attach Ascendancy point to Malachai or let us buy them in the shop.

went in. 2 gold doors, side by side. logged out.
"

You just need to open one of those :)

Today's Normal & Cruel Labs were both fast layouts.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
morbo wrote:
"

You just need to open one of those :)

Today's Normal & Cruel Labs were both fast layouts.

Tried. "you need golden keys to open golden doors... now run around in circles, play pitfall & frogger a while and find golden keys for golden doooorrrrrssss..." I barfed and logged.
I got used to build around those ac points which on the other hand made me play way less my domblow char is finished got my auto herald side project that gets 3x attention for 2-3h a week
...daily server issues forced alot of ppl to skip the league
Game heads into a direction i strongly dislike the new 'trend' posting news on reddit instead of the own website is weird to me(all those server stability news)

Looks like forum is good enough for brownnosing and asskissing the moment the criticism arrives its reddit only
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 21, 2016, 9:29:28 PM
Im definitely not playing as much as I used to. Im playing the leagues a lot less and just enjoying standard (when I do play).

I have a few chars above lvl 70...two of them (75 cyclone mara, 77 LA ele ranger (honestly forgot the AC class))...both got roflstomped (which is funny because I think they are the two highest dps chars I have). Switch to my 75 RF totem chieften and 72 necro...did it with relative ease.

Not saying I love the damn thing. I would rather it be some other end game content...hate that the AC classes are locked behind it because those classes are very interesting.

The fact that the classes are locked behind the lab does annoy me and makes me want to play less.
I think the problem with lab is just its so build gated, and for people who can't do it they should pay with their offering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info