[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

Thanks for your fast reply! I think I understand your ideas now.
Would you call this HC Viable? If not what would you change up?
I never played HC, but I guess this build is not suitable for HC. I'm not saying you die often, but I just can't imagine not getting killed at least one time in my way to level 90.

I don't know what changes have to be done for making it HC viable, but I tell you some things that should be consider:

- All defences are based on Dodge Attacks/Spells using Vaal Grace. Good enough for SC (if you're careful enough, you don't die) but seems uncomfortable for HC.
- You don't have armour, that means physical damage that actually hit you (after dodge and evasion), hit you hard. I always play as far away as I can from bosses (usually off-screen) and is completely safe.
- Because you don't have armour, physical spell damage will hit you hard (after dodge, evasion cannot be applied because is a spell).
- LS has truly good range, which is great, but has a drawback. You can hit mobs outside screen and sometimes an elemental reflect mob that you don't see will get hit. After changes I made in last update (no more 100% elemental damage on LS setup) this is not an instant death, but, will leave you with low life and maybe in a really tight situation.

For SC, survivability with this build is really good in my opinion. You just need to be careful in particular situations. But I guess all previous issues should be solve for an HC viable version of the build.
Since LS alternates weapons when dual wielding, how about using one good rare demon dagger and a shield? Do we only use dual wielding because of it's passive nodes?
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
Dual wielding greatly increase our final DPS, plus, there's great nodes for this build going dual. When I started this build, I tried one dagger and a shield, but finally I decided to go dual wielding. Final DPS were poor and shield wasn't really helpful improving survivability (some block chance plus evasion doesn't make a real difference imo).
Think i will try this out for AoW.

Are you using same gem setup for single target/bosses ?
Cybertroth
Great! Yes, same gem setup for single target/bosses. Damage output is really high and is more than enough when dealing with almost anything.
I think I made a HC viable dual claw version of this build that I think should do well as a starter HC viable build. We sacrifice a little offense for the amazing leech capacity of dual claw, combined with a lot more Life. I'm not that great at builds though, but I tried my best, here it is:

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAICAJuNCC4T2tqxaU7tg7EBrcJTzxmOAF7Tfn11A4f-upVmu-MMc8SisbOjihutI_buDpS4TZKNffzFexQwfA2NUUcV9luvh3aNv-dUYnlOKuOfZ6AFtV6L1CMk_QAGTP8j00p9wuzd5zBx_95DMY9gtMUqW4O93ai_1drBjX5irBX9efZLeFO7dO3NmGyMjYFDNjpCBS3qYp2qSxxS7Hrvdcs2PY_BvqfrY9YHZU1gQREvvTZjcCsKR35d8oTZDkgqC8qQAdwRlnBS6UZ34wceidOK8KlulS6MNsSCwBrw1VVLeA1JUWHitfImlTWSFr_-j9i9TeP-CqZX8kU64Q==

Can anyone give me some feedback/tips? Also any idea as to what uniques & claws would be good for this type of build? I played as a dual claw Molten Strike/LS/FB/WS duelist back in Talisman HC and I got to end game pretty easily due to the insane leech. I want to try a similar build with Deadeye Ranger this time.

All feedback is welcome.
Awesome MAS.. all updated love it.. so its ready for World Of Atlas 2.4.0 patch..

Great I still have a lot to do on this build..
where to get the 75% block?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info