[2.5] "The Kärcher" Lightning Strike Deadeye. Extreme Clear Speed. 75%/74% Dodge A/S

"
mojo8850 wrote:
Hi there..

New here currently building this build..
So far so good lvl 30..

Will this build be updated on a regular basis..

I hope so

Hi, glad you're using this build!

Yes, this guide will be updated regularly and comments are always answered too. Don't worry about it.

Hope this works for you! Regards!
Im level 43 now and I feel so weak among other players with this build, bosses take forever to kill. Not even sure what im doing wrong, maybe passives doing first wrong, what is the main dps increasing stat for Lightning Strike?`What is 4-5 link best gems?
I have 22 lvl so far with this build and it's super amazing (for now :D) but I don't get one thing, why there is 2x lightning strike? in 6 link and in 4 link hm.
"
kaczmar1103 wrote:
I have 22 lvl so far with this build and it's super amazing (for now :D) but I don't get one thing, why there is 2x lightning strike? in 6 link and in 4 link hm.

The 4 link is curse setup for power charges .
Your section for levelling tips is blank will that be coming anytime soon?

P.S Love this build..
Glad you like it! Is my intention to write the levelling section as soon as I can, but if you need anything in particular, make a reply and I will try to answer the best I can. Regards!
"
Vaania wrote:
Im level 43 now and I feel so weak among other players with this build, bosses take forever to kill. Not even sure what im doing wrong, maybe passives doing first wrong, what is the main dps increasing stat for Lightning Strike?`What is 4-5 link best gems?

Hi, I saw your char yesterday but wasn't able to answer. I see that you already got Far Shot plus PPAD, two of the main sources of damage for this build. So, other considerations:

- Take Fury Bolts node, really good one.
- Use the LS Curse on Hit setup for constantly spread Assassin's Mark. Improve damage received by mobs plus 3 Power Charges. At the beginning, you're Crit Chance is really low, this seems a must for me.
- When you do Cruel Lab, get Powerful Precision + Q20 Lightning Strike (or best quality you could get). 100% Pierce plus equal Crit Chance.
- Try using Ancestral Protector and/or Vaal Haste for bosses, both great AS boosts.
- I guess you are able to use Blood Rage now, if you can sustain it, 3 Frenzy Charges (12% more damage) plus AS boost with best quality you could get.
- For LS setup, I will try some different configurations. This is a must imo: Ligthning Strike + Physical Projectile Attack Damage + Multistrike. For the other two, maybe I try:
* Physical to Lightning + Weapon Elemental Damage (100% elemental damage conversion and then more damage multiplier)
* Increased Critical Strikes + Increased Critical Damage (at the beginning, just Crit Damage is not really good because your Crit Chance is really low)

Hope any of this helps, let me know if you need anything else! Regards!
Are you intentionally avoiding jewel sockets for some reason?
"
- When you do Cruel Lab, get Powerful Precision + Q20 Lightning Strike (or best quality you could get). 100% Pierce plus equal Crit Chance.

But does it work with LS?
"Projectile Critical Strike Chance increased by ARROW Pierce Chance".

And what then about Chain? Pierce negates it, and Ricochet seemed much more powerful for this build than just another projectile from Endless Munitions.

And do lightning projectiles of LS return (when Powerful Precision is taken)?
"
Tessia wrote:
Are you intentionally avoiding jewel sockets for some reason?

Not at all. Is just the best passive tree I found by now, completely open to suggestions. Regards!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info