LiftingNerdBro Reveals Three New Unique Jewels!

"
it looks very broken but can u explain me tha math of the 3x of each jewels.how it isgives u 2025armor 162% ele dmg and 415mana.

You multiply the base value (75 armour) by the number of that specific jewel (in this case 3) and then u multiply it by the total amount of Grand Spectrum ( in this case 9)

75 x 3 x 9 = 2025 armour

15 x 3 x 9 = 405 mana

6 x 3 x 9 = 162% ele
"
KaptNCrounch wrote:

I agree, question is where and how often they drop !!

WTT my mana ones for your ele ones 1:1

Done.

I'm sure someone will also make a mana build using the Gaurdian's passive, which is going to give about 1350 Flat ES to everyone in the party (it would be more difficult to get the aura reserve nodes, but if you don't need any damage...)

Can you even imagine?
Last edited by Kroughfire on May 30, 2016, 12:07:17 AM
It's all good and stuff.......
But why the hell are you forcing everyone to feed views to someone who at least half of this forum doesn't care or know about?
No rest for the wicked.
Last edited by Fettfahrer on May 30, 2016, 8:57:45 PM
And back comes the scion, reborn from the ashes.
"
Daiena wrote:
It's all good and stuff.......
But why the hell are you forcing everyone to feed views to someone who at least half of this forum doesn't care or know about?

IK the guy. If it wasn't for him, I wouldn't be playing poe. Alot of the beginners would agree with me, even if I'm hardly a beginner anymore, LIfting's vids and builds are still as useful for templates. My guess is - that's why.
"
Deadpeng wrote:
Tried to convince the public Varunastra is vendor thrash-no one believed.
Tried to convince the public Incandescent Heart is vendor thrash-no one believed.
No point trying for this one...people are stubborn.

Can we give him a medal or something? The confidence in this post in which he burns himself it pure greatness.

So you wanted to convince the public that Varunastra is vendor trash. Strange Vendor trash even selling for 20chaos + after 2 weeks in the league, now the cheapest at the end are even 2 ex.

So what is your definition of vendor trash? Everything under 1 ex i have to guess?

Not mentioning the sword is actually good...

No, he even tops himself with a great display of not being able to apply basic math and make a quick skilltree. Funny enough i went to make one, came back to the thread and several other had made the EXACT 100% copy to mine, which would just work and have 16-17 slots depending if you want to go to the jewelsslot behind the kinda bad mana nodes near CI. And that is just a first brainstorm.

The scalling possibilites are crazy as fuck, but sure, vendor trash am i right?

Sit down boy and let the grown ups talk. You have lost your right to take part in this discussion.
Last edited by xardas149 on May 30, 2016, 12:33:24 AM
"
Kroughfire wrote:
Is everyone so distracted by Scion that they forget about the new 25% mana to ES Hierophant?

Using 12 mana Jewels and pledge, you can get 9000 mana for MOM, and 9000ES from mana alone if you're going CI.
Edit: After multipliers. with my rough tree, I'm getting 2500 flat mana, and 2200 flat ES

Throw in a single of the Ele damage jewels for damage, and you're super MOM tank, who doesn't even have to use a single piece of ES gear. (Sooo... Finally time for Incandescent Heart?)

It's going to be OP as balls, let me warn you now.

Sadly I have to destroy your dreams. Sacntuary of Thought doesn't work like that.

Let's say you have 2500 flat mana.. so you would get 625 flat (scaleable).
If you have like 200% increased mana, you would get in the end around 7500 mana.
Sadly the es you get from the increased mana isn't scaleable (non flat).
So besides to the 625 flat es, you would get 1250 non scaleable es.
It's still nice, but not as good as expected.

Nevertheless, the idea is still good if you use the mana for MoM (so no ci).
So you would get easily like 7500+ mana, 7k+ es (probably with good equip 10k es possible?) and 5k life shouldnt be so hard to get.

Question is, if the costs for the jewel slots are worth it.. honestly didn't test/compared it.
Cool jewels but wtf on that formula? That's not even close to how the jewel describes it works. Should be Value of the jewel * number of Grand Specs used. Where the hell does the third multiplication come from and how does that make any sense?

EDIT: With the formula he provided, using 10x of the 75 armor jewel would be as follows:

75 * 10 * 10 which would be 7500 armor.

The wording states 75 per grand spectrum, but you are actually getting 750 per grand spectrum. That is not math, it's wrong in so many ways :S
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Last edited by trav_dawg on May 30, 2016, 1:21:27 AM
Nice. But seems to take up a lot of jewel slots for some very narrow benefits.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info