LiftingNerdBro Reveals Three New Unique Jewels!

Not a tree expert, but it looks like you could realistically get 7 jewel slots, meaning 3500 armor, 750 mana, or 295% inc elemental damage. seems like an all or nothing kind of thing though.
"
Sfp4 wrote:
Skip to 34 seconds and pause, no need to watch any more of it.

The hero we all needed. Thank you
"
Ezcompany wrote:
Hype! seriously 10 jewel sockets though not worth

Is that a joke? You can literally sacrifice every single damage node you'd normally take with 10 jewel nodes giving you 60% elemental damage each and still come out on top. It's something to spec into after the fact instead of leveling with, for sure, but it's still holy shit levels of power.

"
Auvien wrote:
Not a tree expert, but it looks like you could realistically get 7 jewel slots, meaning 3500 armor, 750 mana, or 295% inc elemental damage. seems like an all or nothing kind of thing though.

It's precisely because these jewels are all or nothing that it's realistic to sacrifice more nodes than usual to just stack this jewel.
Last edited by codetaku on May 29, 2016, 8:42:51 PM
Viridian seems okay, Crimson and Cobalt don't pack enough bang for the buck. LNB, I love you, but 10 jewel slots? What build actually gets 10? 5 maybe. 7 At most. Even then I feel with 7 crimsons that 3675 amour isn't worth it. Why trade 3.7k armour for 35%-49% Inc. Max Life and a tons of damage/leech/etc.?

The only class I can see really using these somewhat efficiently is Scion. I like the mechanic behind the jewels though. I just don't feel the Crimson and Cobalt are good enough to realistically see use, especially at 5+ on a build.
Designing Cospri's Will: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1665314
Designing Cospri's Malice: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1717008
Iron Heart/Iron Fortress too!
Last edited by LostArtz on May 29, 2016, 8:47:18 PM
It'll be interesting to see what builds make use of stacking enough of this, as you need to consider the travel cost as well as losing out on normal jewels that have 2-4 affixes.
Math of Exile.
im from the future nerf jewel socket build pls every1 is using it :(
Very interesting implications for something like say gladiator or juggernauts stacking the crimson jewel with aegis aurora.

Or maybe even a necromancer CI build using bone offering for block stacking crimson jewels and aegis aurora for amazing suitability.
Last edited by Imp1830 on May 29, 2016, 8:58:02 PM
"
LostArtz wrote:
Viridian seems okay, Crimson and Cobalt don't pack enough bang for the buck. LNB, I love you, but 10 jewel slots? What build actually gets 10? 5 maybe. 7 At most. Even then I feel with 7 crimsons that 3675 amour isn't worth it. Why trade 3.7k armour for 35%-49% Inc. Max Life and a tons of damage/leech/etc.?

The only class I can see really using these somewhat efficiently is Scion. I like the mechanic behind the jewels though. I just don't feel the Crimson and Cobalt are good enough to realistically see use, especially at 5+ on a build.

"What build actually gets 10?"

You make a brand new build to take 10. It's obvious that this all-or-nothing jewel is intended to be build-definining.

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAAAAADuA5YMXxhWHKcc3B8YKPoqTSzpNZI64TsoPC0_J0GHRnFKyE3jUftTpVpSX7BgQ2h0bj1uqm87b554DXvDgseDCYNfg8yExYazjxqPRpSgm12btaEvplenCKiatAy18rc-uJO-gL6KwBrGrspKytPNFthN2L3aYuvu8kXyl_no_gr-jw== this is the start of a life/armour non-crit elemental bow scion with 10 jewel slots. If you never do kill-all-bandits, you get 54 points for survivability beyond what I allocated.

Is this going to outshine all other builds? Of course not. But it has the potential to be interesting.

Imagine if you take just one more jewel node with the armour jewel beyond what I allocated.
Last edited by codetaku on May 29, 2016, 9:01:12 PM
Is it just me, or does nothing on the jewel text itself really lead one to believe it works as the video says it does?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info